Raises PT employees

evilleace

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me about the wage progession of part timers like myself under the new contract. Also I was wondering if after my 90 days till I get a raise will I get the .35 raise that went through in august along with my .50 cant raise. Thanks

atatbl

searchfunction.jpg

SoyFish

I get the whole "search" issue, but still it's better off to help people then let them know in the future they can search.

To your question I'm not sure how raises work. Try the labor discussions, which is the forum below the ups discussions.

Shady Tree at UPS

july 31st and before aug 1 and after
90 days $1.00 $1.00
08 nma $0.70
1 yr $0.50 $0.50
09 nma $0.75
2 yr $0.50 $0.50
10 nma $0.75
3 yr $0.50 $0.50
11 nma $0.85
4 yr $0.87 $0.87
12 nma $0.95

$15.87 $11.87

atatbl

I get the whole "search" issue, but still it's better off to help people then let them know in the future they can search.

To your question I'm not sure how raises work. Try the labor discussions, which is the forum below the ups discussions.

No. It's better they use the search function. That's why it's there. Good users read the stickies. That's why they're there.

Also, pkghandler and I would appreciate you expressing your point and then adding a picture to make sure we get it. We are kind of slow, you know.

So, in closing, stop being