RAISES!!!!!!!!

satellitedriver

We actually have hired so many people that we are running between a 3.8 - 4.0 day.

What does that mean?
I work on average 3.5 to 4hrs of overtime a day because our center management will not even use our available TCD's.
I am not trying to be a smart ass. I just do not know what scale you are using.
The irony of the numbers is what caught my eye.

UPSSOCKS

What does that mean?
I work on average 3.5 to 4hrs of overtime a day because our center management will not even use our available TCD's.
I am not trying to be a smart ass. I just do not know what scale you are using.
The irony of the numbers is what caught my eye.

You are a package driver. We are talking about two different walks of life. Package car drivers earn their wages. That is why you are full time, that is why you get overtime. I'm talking about inside hub ops. Part Time employees. In my building no one is getting over 4 hours, no one is doubling out.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You are a package driver. We are talking about two different walks of life. Package car drivers earn their wages. That is why you are full time, that is why you get overtime. I'm talking about inside hub ops. Part Time employees. In my building no one is getting over 4 hours, no one is doubling out.

Are you saying you have no full-time inside employees?

Your stories are far fetched. I actually like you in a way, as I would screw the union as much as you do in your shoes. But if you REALLY were a FT supervisor or manager, you would have FT inside employees working for you. I have worked in 3 buildings including a large hub, and there is not one FT sup or manager on inside operations that does not have FT union employees working under them.

And PS I am FT inside and throughout the year, except peak, do not get ANY overtime whatsoever. 40 hours and out.

UPSSOCKS

Are you saying you have no full-time inside employees?

Your stories are far fetched. I actually like you in a way, as I would screw the union as much as you do in your shoes. But if you REALLY were a FT supervisor or manager, you would have FT inside employees working for you. I have worked in 3 buildings including a large hub, and there is not one FT sup or manager on inside operations that does not have FT union employees working under them.

And PS I am FT inside and throughout the year, except peak, do not get ANY overtime whatsoever. 40 hours and out.

Only about 25 full time employees inside, and then we have some drivers that come insider when it is slow. Of course they get their guaranteed 8, but no OT.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well 22.3 people actually are pretty good workers, plus they have a bad shift. I retract the statement. Out of the inside full timers only two or three are worthless. Most of them are great employees...

We have around 80 in our hub. I'd say 90% are hard workers and come to work everyday. 10% should be shown the door in place of part-timers who work hard. So your numbers (2 or 3 out of 25) sound right on.

Cezanne

I am glad socks got his MIP. I havent had a raise since 2005. My 401k match is only 3% this year.
Thinking that only full time management people get MIP. Part-time supervisors are excluded from any incentive stock options, unless of course they can afford to buy it.:wink2:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I am glad socks got his MIP. I havent had a raise since 2005. My 401k match is only 3% this year.

Well good for you, management got zero matches. Did they discontinue the 3% match for other Unionized employees?
I'm curious.