Raises

Softconcrete

Hi. I have been at UPS almost four years now my seniority date is in ten days. My friend has a year and a month less time than me and he received an 80 cent raise in addition to the new contract raise of 70 cents. I have more than a year on him and we are now at the same rate. Could I expect an additional raise or was this a mistake? Thank you!

By The Book

Hi. I have been at UPS almost four years now my seniority date is in ten days. My friend has a year and a month less time than me and he received an 80 cent raise in addition to the new contract raise of 70 cents. I have more than a year on him and we are now at the same rate. Could I expect an additional raise or was this a mistake? Thank you!
What's your seniority date, and your friends? What job do you do, and your friend?

Quigley

You should have gotten the .70 as of Aug 1 2013. So you should have received a retro check from Aug 1 2013 to April 25th. And you should have gotten the .70 this past Aug 1st.