Raises

Wilson

I'm not posting this to compare lives but its always good to know how good you really have it sometimes. Read the whole article and then take a good look around you.

Sea Slaves

OCEANS-SLAVES-02-master1050.jpg

Last edited:

truckofdreams

i got a 59 cent raise was wondering if anyone could explain why i didnt get the full raise of 70 cents. full time driver seniority date 7/1/14. im making 29.24 currently. thanks

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
i got a 59 cent raise was wondering if anyone could explain why i didnt get the full raise of 70 cents. full time driver seniority date 7/1/14. im making 29.24 currently. thanks

You won't get an accurate answer here.

Without knowing what Local, and supplemental agreement your are covered by....

It's anyone's guess.

Talk to your steward and Local Union.

-Bug-

By The Book

Bug is correct. You would need to provide what your start date with ups was as a part timer, what position you had and did you do any Saturday air/ utility driving, or a 22.3 job. Things that would explain why you were at $28.65.

anHOURover

Why? You'd rather wait? I love getting half 6 months early!!
Wide load are you on drugs son?
Way to spin the concession.
Your guys sold us out. We never got anything early!! Anyone who has been here a few years knows the truth! At least Tdu tells half truths!! You tell full LIES!
Son your guys sold us out! They will pay for what they did!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wide load are you on drugs son?
Way to spin the concession.
Your guys sold us out. We never got anything early!! Anyone who has been here a few years knows the truth! At least Tdu tells half truths!! You tell full LIES!
Son your guys sold us out! They will pay for what they did!
You make me laugh. Stop drinking in posting on Brown Café

truckofdreams

call the union hall on my lunch yesterday and no one was available shocking right? i asked a couple shop stewards and they didn't know either, pt seniority date is 5/07 and Local, and supplemental is florida. i cover drove for a year before i got promote to full time. im not the only one to get 59 cent. just wondering if ups friend up and paid me 85% of the raise which is what a cover driver would get. thanks for the help.