Ramp Hoodie

kickpackage1

I take it you missed the trial where the only thing that the prosecution could prove (Zimmerman shot Martin) wasn't in dispute?
I take it you did not receive a brain or any respect at birth your comments about this kid are totally uncalled for and flat right out stupid and you are not a dam bit funny in fact your comment just show what kind of individual you really are . You are another example of why society is a train wreck . RIDICULOUS using this kid as an example of a hoodie your user name should be 59 disrespectful.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I take it you did not receive a brain or any respect at birth your comments about this kid are totally uncalled for and flat right out stupid and you are not a dam bit funny in fact your comment just show what kind of individual you really are . You are another example of why society is a train wreck . RIDICULOUS using this kid as an example of a hoodie your user name should be 59 disrespectful.

59 is Dano's IQ.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's not a d-bag comment when it's directed at a violent criminal.

I think that Zimmerman's behavior post-trial has pretty much established who the violent criminal was (and still is). I'm predicting George's demise in either a road rage incident or domestic violence case. Of course, it will involve a gun.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Hey dude, if you don't like it -- don't read my posts. The fact is that Martin chose to assault someone and paid for it with his life.

59 Dano

I think that Zimmerman's behavior post-trial has pretty much established who the violent criminal was (and still is). I'm predicting George's demise in either a road rage incident or domestic violence case. Of course, it will involve a gun.

On the night of Martin's death, he was not the aggressor and acted well within the law. He was acquitted of murder and manslaughter charges brought by a prosecutor who was raked over the coals by many in her profession for trying to give him a legal screwing, and a separate federal investigation found... nothing.

Deal with it.

STFXG

You should just stop posting period and by the way I will read and post whatever the hell I want to especially on stupid post that you make and there is no doubt you sound just like a Corporate a## kisser
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446741456.718294.jpg

59 Dano

You should just stop posting period and by the way I will read and post whatever the hell I want to especially on stupid post that you make and there is no doubt you sound just like a Corporate a## kisser

I'll keep posting and you can keep reading them and have your widdle feewings huwt when I say something about a dead violent POS who had to learn a lesson the hard way. I don't give a rip one way or the other what you do, just trying to keep your fragile emotions from getting agitated.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did y'all know that Brown Cafe has a great feature called "ignore". If a person aggravates the hell out of you, click on their name and then click ignore. You never have to read another of their posts again. How awesome is that? @59 Dano get on your nerves--ignore. @kickpackage1 get on your nerves--ignore. Simple. :)