Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
72d381be6882dd9792610648ea656419.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Favorite Facts That are False:

Bats are blind - Not only can bats see, but they also use echolocation. That's why they're so awesome.

Milk increases mucus - Nope; it doesn't. There's no need to avoid dairy if you have a cold.

Bananas grow on trees - Actually, they grow on massive herbs that just resemble trees.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Favorite 'facts' that are false.......

Alcohol keeps you warm - It merely dilates warm blood vessels near the skin creating the impression of warmth. It can actually drop core body temperature.

7 years to digest gum - The chewy base of gum is indigestible and passes straight through. The remainder is absorbed.

vaccines cause autism - groundless fears based on fraudulent research that's been shown to have been manipulated.

alcohol killsbrain cells - Even in heavy users

moreluck

golden ticket member
Vegas wins......
The wins were good. Bob got the 7 out of 7 on keno for $7000.00. That's the one I usually win. Right after that, in a minute or two, he got 5 out of 5 numbers for $800.00. I played a machine called Ultimate X poker. It sometimes adds a multiplier to your win. I got a Royal Flush, usually 4000 coins (whatever you are playing) but there was a 3 X multiplier, so I got 12,000 coins (quarters) . I also got the 5 out of 5 numbers like Bob did.
Talk about luck, Bob was trying a new slot and he pushed a bunch of buttons and won $2140.00........he didn't realize he had just bet $25 for that spin.