Random Facts

Future

Victory Ride
Had a great friend in the my beginning.... of UPS 2 tours of Vietnam in his day ..... His nickname was Whitey .......havent seen him since

Sorry Johnny, I mean Jake. My wife and I had lunch at Willoughby Brewing. Good place, excellent beer.
Screenshot_2016-02-06-19-00-57.png

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
There are very few people on this forum whom I would like to have a beer with.

I am not of fan of tattoos or old people who can't act their age but would set all that aside to sit down and have a cold one with Monkey Butt.

I would let Frigid buy me an $8 beer at his local airport lounge. I give him a hard time but I admire his resolve and wish him nothing but the best both in his upcoming marriage and his career.

I would love to sit down for a beer and to talk sports with the boys from Boston.

I respect Sober and would be honored to buy him a beer.

I would love to sit down and have a beer or two with AJ.
I appreciate the sentiment of buying Sober a beer but I don't think he drinks hence the name. Regardless of what what you may think of me or the rest of Fluff Nation, if you ever found yourself I Cleveland, it would be my pleasure to buy you or any other Brother in Brown a beer or beverage of their choice. We all share a unique bond that makes us different from the majority of the work force.

I appreciate the sentiment of buying Sober a beer but I don't think he drinks hence the name. Regardless of what what you may think of me or the rest of Fluff Nation, if you ever found yourself I Cleveland, it would be my pleasure to buy you or any other Brother in Brown a beer or beverage of their choice. We all share a unique bond that makes us different from the majority of the work force.
Make mine a double