Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
0b328feb867078bb1ed1e33152fb6066.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Adi and Rudi Dassler formed Dassler Brothers Shoes in Germany in 1925. After World War II, Rudi broke off to form his own shoe company called Puma. Adi Dassler formed a competing company named after himself: Adidas.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently, carboplatin has a cumulative effect and can cause an allergic reaction to long time users.
Today starts a de-sensitivity session........5 1/2 hours for an I.V. that usually takes me 1 hour to get through. Got plenty of reading material with me.
Definitely don't want to go through the allergic reaction again (2nd time in 8 years). Keep smiling!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, I cook.....

I've been without my double oven for over a month now.

We have alternative means of cooking.....grill outside, crockpot and stove top.

You'd think that when you go somewhere like LOWE's they'd be quick about getting your purchase installed.

They are going to call me on Oct. 4th to schedule my installation. I wonder if I need to order Thanksgiving turkey dinner from my grocery store?!

I'm really 'jonesin' for meat loaf too !!!!!!

I'm paid up so I'm not a priority.

We are just waiting patiently for the email they send out afterwards....How Did We Do.....oh boy!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Went to bed before prime time, couple of benedryl and I tossed a turned for a couple hours got back up and turned on Big Bang Theory and my puter. You just do what your body tells you to do. Ice cream??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Medical Errors a Leading Cause of Death

Medical mistakes are the third-most-common cause of death in the U.S., after heart disease & cancer.
You can read the entire article in the Sept 2016 issue of Reader's Digest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is it germier to.....eat food that has fallen into the sink or on the floor?

Your kitchen sink is one of the germiest places in your home, with about 18,000 bacteria per square inch. In comparison, the kitchen floor in front of the sink has, on average, 830 bacteria per square inch. Answer: The sink.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was a story this week about airlines weighing passengers.......I hope so. I want all the weight on an airplane (people and luggage) to be balanced out. Political correctness is going to get people killed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This would not fit in Three Words........we are having hot dogs tonight. There will be only mustard on the table. We will go wild because I have hamburger buns to use up and we will creatively cut the hot dogs to fit on them.

New Orleans Curly Dog ......