Random Facts

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Huh?
Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
A 2,000 pound Belgian draft horse can kick a 70 pound black lab hard enough to knock his collar off. Also, a 70 pound black lab only needs to be kicked that hard 1 time to realize he shouldn't play with draft horses.

Big Babooba

I have two cats. Hmmmmmm.........:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Stug show us a pic of someone trying to do that!
First picture is me trying. Second pic is my wife squeezing my belly, really hard, LOL.

How'd you know that? :surprised:
Had a feeling, LOL.
100_14601.jpg
100_1460.jpg

fethrs

You guys are nuts, here I go again trying to explain to the hubby what is so damn funny on the laptop, and "why is that guy sticking his tongue out at his elbow?':surprised: