Random testing, FedEx Express

dex 84

If they're a functioning alcoholic there's no way you can terminate them for it so long as they're never under the influence at work. A functioning pothead can never be under the influence at work but still lose his job over a failed drug test.

Bounty

If they're a functioning alcoholic there's no way you can terminate them for it so long as they're never under the influence at work. A functioning pothead can never be under the influence at work but still lose his job over a failed drug test.
Because it illegal.....genius

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Not everywhere. Alcohol used to be illegal. And since you probably don't know, alcohol :censored2:s a person up a lot more than weed. Long term and day of use. It's common knowledge.
It doesn't matter, people will always judge what they don't understand. Yeah smoking pot obv isnt ok while I'm behind the wheel of a company vehicle but when im at home and my doors locked judge away idgaf

Bounty

It doesn't matter, people will always judge what they don't understand. Yeah smoking pot obv isnt ok while I'm behind the wheel of a company vehicle but when im at home and my doors locked judge away idgaf
I fully understand. It's illegal. You are probably more qualified to flip burgers than drive a truck.

dex 84

I fully understand. It's illegal. You are probably more qualified to flip burgers than drive a truck.

So seeing as the main thing you keep going back to is that it's illegal, will you flip your opinion once weed becomes legal throughout the United States?

Shouldn't be more than 10 years or so until that's the case...

Bounty

So seeing as the main thing you keep going back to is that it's illegal, will you flip your opinion once weed becomes legal throughout the United States?

Shouldn't be more than 10 years or so until that's the case...
It's illegal now and I hope it stays that way, but if it becomes legal what can I do. I guess I will have to set aside more money for unemployment and healthcare premiums to pay for the losers that smoke weed.

overflowed

Sounds like a typical pot smoker. Sounds like a guy I want working for my company. He's a loser too. You just make my case for me.
A typical pot smoker will not go to these lengths to keep his job or take care of his family according to your definition. Which was kind of my point. Sailed right over.

Ali Oop

This is a crock of crap! It doesn't seem as though Seattle does random drug tests. Most of the idiots at the Sea tac location off of air cargo rd seem to stay high, including managers and team leads.