Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Zimmerman thread is closed, but this one is allowed to live ???????????????????????????????????????

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We used to be able to, but sometime after "likes" were added it was removed for the average user.

And seriously, as much as you guys bitch and complain about Dave, why don't you click the ignore user option that has been suggested to him so many times in regards to Moreluck?
I tried, but i use the mobile site....ignore doesn't work.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I don't neg ANYONE, but after the third time he negged me, yes I negged him back.
Look at his profile, I was only one of many who negged him.

See you showed a mod privilege.

When I look at someone's profile, I cannot see their reps pos or neg.

We used to be able to, but sometime after "likes" were added it was removed for the average user.

​You guys are right, I had no idea this had been changed. Wouldn't have brought it up if I had known....

That change was not intentional. I probably accidentally removed a check from the viewing permission box while fumbling around in the admin side of things.

Fixed it for you. :kickme:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That change was not intentional. I probably accidentally removed a check from the viewing permission box while fumbling around in the admin side of things.

Fixed it for you. :kickme:

Great! Another enhancement for the members. How about us Mods?
​I felt superior and now just like a lowly member! Jeez!

Squint

No more work for me!
I got ya beat. He negged me 3 times last week. I tried letting it go the first two negs, but he just wouldn't stop the drama.
Maybe he found love, I wish him the best.

I believe this is a huge problem for this site, this reputation crap. Plus the fact that the regulars on this site don't take kindly at all to newcomers. It seems to me that quite a few of the posters on BC live for the numbers, just as management does. I think it should be changed from "rep" to Karma.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
<<< crickets chirping >>>

​If you had more than 22 posts, you'd realize Rep "Power" or points mean nothing zilch zero

I believe this is a huge problem for this site, this reputation crap. Plus the fact that the regulars on this site don't take kindly at all to newcomers. It seems to me that quite a few of the posters on BC live for the numbers, just as management does. I think it should be changed from "rep" to Karma.
O.K. negative Karma 4u!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't care about rep...it was Dave's comment that came with it that I found offensive at the time. As far as newcomers...I'm pretty new on here and most people have been really nice to me. I don't think it's a general dislike of newbies so much as an intolerance for BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.