Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raceanoncr

I, too, am truly offended I didn't make the list. I'm gonna file a grievance. Oh, wait, I can't. I'm retired.

Oh, wait again. Ustate thinks retired shouldn't be on here, even tho Ustate would post quite frequently on Retirement threads. I'm gonna file a grievance on that, then.

Cheryl, Tony, Mods, send me a grievance form.

P

pickup

Wasnt Dave the one who chastised another BC'er for making a dramatic exit?

Everyone enjoying Upstate's pity-party?

​Give me a break.....

Dave is in a rut. He feels the energies of spring creeping into his mind , body, and soul and wants to make some changes that he feels will be worthwhile. To do this, he feels he needs to leave browncafe. And yet you two, the biggest curmudgeons on this forum, find this to be an occasion to poke fun at the lad. Have you no hearts?

Congratulations, you two chased that other good hearted lad, Klein, outta this place and now you succeeded in pushing Dave out the door. The no goodniks win again.

Excelsior!, David. Excelsior !

bbsam

Staff member
Thanks for acknowledging us Fedex guys and our own struggles because of Ground.
Dave had a large presence over on the FedEx threads too.
Although I don't agree with him on practically anything, he sure had a knack for making people think.
Now I'll wait for the spelling police to swoop down.

Your struggles are within Express if you can't herd yourselve in organization.:). Now get back to the Fedex forums so I can pummel you some more.

anonymous4

You're tired of going to the movies alone every weekend? That won't change, you're an *******.

Enough people dislike you to keep your half-baked opinions in check; that's the only change I see.

The persona you chose to build coupled with this overly-dramatic exit confirm you are off your rocker. What stable man has an epiphany after years of insistently trolling a work-related forum?

With that said:
tumblr_m1l32vYWU61r6cect.gif

purplesky

Your struggles are within Express if you can't herd yourselve in organization.:). Now get back to the Fedex forums so I can pummel you some more.

Why dont you FDX guys just start your own website. PURPLECAFE? or GREENCAFE? The conversation between Express and ground is just getting old.

bbsam, good for you that you are taking advantage of your workers in a corp. tax shell scam but DO YOU REALLY THINK UPSERS ON HERE WANT TO HEAR YOUR (NEW) COCKY ATTITUDE ABOUT SCREWING EXPRESS?

You FDX guys need your own website.:wink2:

big idea

Haven't been on here for a while but i do read the posts once in a while.Glad to see upstate leaving he made me feel a little uncomfratable the 1st time i posted on here.Don't think he will be gone long cuz it seems to me he quit about a year ago or so and was back shortly after.Sorry upstate your not happy in life,maybe you can come back and correct my spelling or grammer.That should make you fell better.Remember though i was only a truck driver.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
He'll be back.

If I was Dave and I read this thread, no way would I return to step foot in a forum filled with hate.
It is as if this thread is becoming the "hating grounds" of BC.
It is as if it is okay to spew ugly venomous words at a man guilty of saying good-bye.

Who among us is perfect?
Who among us doesn't get depressed?

And as a daughter, the most vile, vivid, imagery, I recall on this site, was the day someone took the picture of Dave and his daughter and altered it in a hurtful manner. What father is not proud of his child on her wedding day?

Yes, Dave has opinions. He was consistent.
Tell me when his opinion crossed the line to sheer hate?

kingOFchester

If I was Dave and I read this thread, no way would I return to step foot in a forum filled with hate.
By his own doing for the most part. One has to ask why there is so much disdain for Upstate?

It is as if this thread is becoming the "hating grounds" of BC.
We are truck drivers and warehouse workers. We are not sitting in the basement of a church singing Kum Bay Ya. The roughness of the thread is a natural representation of the personalities you will find driving trucks and working in a warehouse.

It is as if it is okay to spew ugly venomous words at a man guilty of saying good-bye.
But he didn't just say goodbye. He made a point, in typical Dave fashion, not to just say goodbye, but to take the time to belittle a lot of the posters here on BC. Name by name. If Dave didn't like getting hit by punches, perhaps he shouldn't of thrown a few himself.

Who among us is perfect?
Not perfect at all as Dave has pointed out time and time again.
Who among us doesn't get depressed?
When I get down in the dumps, I find that it helps to think positive and not spew obnoxious insults as he has done time and time again.

And as a daughter, the most vile, vivid, imagery, I recall on this site, was the day someone took the picture of Dave and his daughter and altered it in a hurtful manner. What father is not proud of his child on her wedding day?
I did not see that. I do not know what the was in response to. I do agree that they is going to far, but I will reiterate, I do not know what that was in response to.

Yes, Dave has opinions. He was consistent.
Tell me when his opinion crossed the line to sheer hate?

Hate? I don't know. I didn't take the time to analyze each and every post. But he did a great job at accusing me an others as doing things with the wrong intentions. Calling me a thief. I may be a lot of things, but I do not steal. I make sure that I do not even take a pen home from UPS as that would be taking something that is not mine. The only thing I have is one pack of info notices that goes back to work with me everyday. He has said some other things to me and to others on top of calling me a thief.

Perhaps some of us have been to hard on him, but he certainly did his fair share of making the bed he is currently lying in. I gave Dave positive reps and defended him, only to be treated poorly by him. Which is fine as I am a big boy, but throw dirt...expect to get it back in the eyes.

Not trying to pick an argument with you, just trying to share what my experiences have been with Dave.

I could spend the time to go back through his many many posts and show you what he has done, but I have spent more then enough time discussing someone who has no value to me.

Dave is in a rut. He feels the energies of spring creeping into his mind , body, and soul and wants to make some changes that he feels will be worthwhile. To do this, he feels he needs to leave browncafe. And yet you two, the biggest curmudgeons on this forum, find this to be an occasion to poke fun at the lad. Have you no hearts?

Congratulations, you two chased that other good hearted lad, Klein, outta this place and now you succeeded in pushing Dave out the door. The no goodniks win again.

Excelsior!, David. Excelsior !

To quote someone, Yawn.

That post borders so close to the absurd I almost take it as sarcasm.

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Just a thought...but to curb some of the arguing and stupid questions from wannabe brown slaves...we should have to provide our employee id #'s to sign up for this forum lol.
Why would we have you give us your employee ids when this site is not affiliated with your UPS employer?

Two questions

Who is this Upstate guy ?

Am I going to have to pay for insurance ?
And where can I buy socks.
I don't like to see any members leave. Especially from the old crowd. I never had a problem with Upstate although we did disagree. At times. Adults can do that and still be respectful to each other. If I want to take out my frustrations on people, I have live ones in my face all day long I could do that with.

We can all spend too much time on any site. Facebook is a big one too. I spend time wasted reading about peoples lives who I didn't care enough to stay in contact with for 30 yrs, suddenly I am. I have drawn myself back. When you are sad, or having problems, its comfort, Like food. Too much of anything is bad. Browncafe, has been my savior at times, and I have met some great people. Hope to someday meet many in person. But there is not one person on here, I could not find a reason to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.