Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He hates women especially ones that are superior to him, like every woman on this forum.

That's redundant.
All women are superior to all men.
8129_101182779898216_4576770_n.jpg

By his own doing for the most part. One has to ask why there is so much disdain for Upstate?

We are truck drivers and warehouse workers. We are not sitting in the basement of a church singing Kum Bay Ya. The roughness of the thread is a natural representation of the personalities you will find driving trucks and working in a warehouse.

But he didn't just say goodbye. He made a point, in typical Dave fashion, not to just say goodbye, but to take the time to belittle a lot of the posters here on BC. Name by name. If Dave didn't like getting hit by punches, perhaps he shouldn't of thrown a few himself.

Not perfect at all as Dave has pointed out time and time again.
When I get down in the dumps, I find that it helps to think positive and not spew obnoxious insults as he has done time and time again.

I did not see that. I do not know what the was in response to. I do agree that they is going to far, but I will reiterate, I do not know what that was in response to.

Hate? I don't know. I didn't take the time to analyze each and every post. But he did a great job at accusing me an others as doing things with the wrong intentions. Calling me a thief. I may be a lot of things, but I do not steal. I make sure that I do not even take a pen home from UPS as that would be taking something that is not mine. The only thing I have is one pack of info notices that goes back to work with me everyday. He has said some other things to me and to others on top of calling me a thief.

Perhaps some of us have been to hard on him, but he certainly did his fair share of making the bed he is currently lying in. I gave Dave positive reps and defended him, only to be treated poorly by him. Which is fine as I am a big boy, but throw dirt...expect to get it back in the eyes.

Not trying to pick an argument with you, just trying to share what my experiences have been with Dave.

I could spend the time to go back through his many many posts and show you what he has done, but I have spent more then enough time discussing someone who has no value to me.
I agree well said.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
That's redundant.
All women are superior to all men.

Aint that the truth. Women are like drug dealers. They give you a taste, just enough to get you to come back for more.
Then your hooked, & it costs you a fortune.

Worth every penny.

upschick95

here's my 2 cents, which I know is even less than that. I am still fairly new to brown cafe and oddly after 18 years still feel new (at times) to UPS. I for one like to read and listen more to posts and comments. That being said I found upstate to be very knowledgeable and hope he comes back.

P

pickup

To quote someone, Yawn.

That post borders so close to the absurd I almost take it as sarcasm.

It is sarcasm, Silly! I still wish Dave all the luck. As might be noticed, I have taken something of a break from brown cafe. I went many months without posting and post sporadically now . I just didn't make a public announcement.

DS

Fenderbender
here's my 2 cents, which I know is even less than that. I am still fairly new to brown cafe and oddly after 18 years still feel new (at times) to UPS. I for one like to read and listen more to posts and comments. That being said I found upstate to be very knowledgeable and hope he comes back.
People like you make the browncafe experience positive.
​Your 2 cents means a lot.Dave made some good points.

rod

Retired 22 years
Farewell upstate (we know you will be back). I hope you live happily ever after. As I was scrolling down your hate list I knew you had one more "you don't belong here" for me. I would have been disappointed if you didn't. Were we suppose to fell sorry for you after your little rant?

Nobdy likes me everybody hates me - YouTube

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Back in the village, everyone remains in deep mourning. Becky Thatcher regrets her coldness toward Tom, and their schoolmates remember feeling awful premonitions the last time they saw the boys. The next day, Sunday, everyone gathers for the funeral. The minister gives a flattering sermon about the boys, and the congregation wonders how they could have overlooked the goodness in Tom and Joe. Eventually, the entire church breaks down in tears. At that moment, the three boys, according to Tom’s plan, enter through a side door after having listened to their own funeral service.Joe Harper’s family, Aunt Polly, and Mary seize their boys and embrace them, leaving Huck standing alone. Tom complains, “It ain’t fair. Somebody’s got to be glad to see Huck,” and Aunt Polly hugs Huck too, embarrassing him further. The congregation then sings “Old Hundred.”

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Back in the village, everyone remains in deep mourning. Becky Thatcher regrets her coldness toward Tom, and their schoolmates remember feeling awful premonitions the last time they saw the boys. The next day, Sunday, everyone gathers for the funeral. The minister gives a flattering sermon about the boys, and the congregation wonders how they could have overlooked the goodness in Tom and Joe. Eventually, the entire church breaks down in tears. At that moment, the three boys, according to Tom’s plan, enter through a side door after having listened to their own funeral service.Joe Harper’s family, Aunt Polly, and Mary seize their boys and embrace them, leaving Huck standing alone. Tom complains, “It ain’t fair. Somebody’s got to be glad to see Huck,” and Aunt Polly hugs Huck too, embarrassing him further. The congregation then sings “Old Hundred.”

The" rumors of( his) death are greatly exaggerated"?:funny:

oldupsman

Aint that the truth. Women are like drug dealers. They give you a taste, just enough to get you to come back for more.
Then your hooked, & it costs you a fortune.

Worth every penny.
Reminds me what an old timer once told me about hookers. "They got it, they sell it, they still got it."

Status
Not open for further replies.