Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am taking what will most likely become a permanent break from Brown Cafe. This place has changed and not for the better. Yes, I have had a lot to do with that and for that I do apologize; however, I find myself spending way too much (unproductive) time here arguing with people I have never met and for the most part care little about. I am tired of being alone and tired of being in a rut. I am tired of spending most every weekend in a movie theater. It is time for me to move on and a big part of that will be saying goodbye to all of you.

Cheryl and Tony---thank you for providing this forum and for your patience when I stepped over the line. Dave.

TOS---you need to get over yourself. Dave.

upsguy72---I know that you are going through some personal issues---I hope that things work out the way that you would like them to.

Soberups---I would have liked to have worked with you. You are a class act---a bit long-winded at times, but a class act none the less. I respect your views on guns and you respect mine. I appreciate that about you. Dave.

Brownmonster---you should be really proud of your children. Good luck in your retirement.

Hoke/Lifer/Island---I would have benefited from your guidance during the early part of my career.

aj---you are a truly special person who will forever be in my thoughts and prayers.

dilligaf---it is nice to have you back, V.

STUG---good luck in Boston tomorrow. As I said, make it past Heartbreak Hill and you will be all set. Wish I could be there to cheer you on. Take care of the girls---you have every right to be a proud Dad.

toonertoo---keep doing it right for the customer.

W---see you at work tomorrow morning.

Stewie----go Philly!

barnyard---lighten up on the newbies who don't know how to use the search function.

Scratch---good luck in your retirement, Jeff.

Brownslave---you are fairly new to the forum but have made a positive difference.

Benben/Brownboy----leave the financials to the pros.

Indecision---you are pretty much a non-factor on this forum.

KOC---see above.

407/Bubbles/BUG---we have had our differences but you both should know that I respect your loyalty to the Union and the way that you care about your Teamster brothers and sisters. That being said, there is more to life than the Union and the contract is more than words on a page.

Rod---you are no longer relevant and need to move on. Seriously.

Necrophiliac---do you really think I give a **** what you think??

menotyou---who?

Over---I'm not quite sure what happened over the past couple of weeks---doesn't really matter now---watch out for those Moldy Peaches.

Texan---I apologize to you for some of the comments that I made to you. They were uncalled for. Dave.

1Brownwrench---you came on strong at the start, posting far more than reading, but you have since settled down and have become a serious player on this forum.

brownbaggin---keep taking of those under your stead.

zagsfan---you need to do less talking and more listening. You can learn a lot from the collective centuries of experience on this forum.

bbsam---I have enjoyed meeting you and getting to know more about the Ground model. Whatever Fred has in store for you I know you will come out on top.

MFE and the rest of the Express gang---I kid with you but I do feel badly for what you guys are going through, especially those of you who have spent the bulk of their adult lives working for a company which will ulltimately turn on you.

TooTechie---yawn.

PASTY WHITE GUY

kingOFchester

Bye and you will be back

Lets hope not.

updick said:
I am tired of being alone and tired of being in a rut. I am tired of spending most every weekend in a movie theater.

Explains a lot.
500356766_ee0d085301.jpg

I understand how you feel. I've only been here for a few days now and most of the people here are :censored2:s. But it doesn't phase me at all. I know that I'm better than them at life.

kingOFchester

What? No good bye for me?

SSSHhhhhh. Don't encourage him to come back.

To be honest, I actually feel sorry for Dave. I could not imagine what it would be like feeling like I had to make some dramatic exit from a message board. Then, to feel the need to add comments directed towards posters. It really is a sad state he must be in. I certainly hope he finds a better place in life.

It's like the kid in the school yard that announces they are leaving the sandbox, gathers all their toys and storms off. If one truly felt that it was time to move on, they would just move on. No need to announce it, unless you needed attention. Like I said, very sad indeed.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
^^^ If we're such A-holes, why do you choose to socialize with us?

I'm wondering why I didn't get no love from Pasty Dave.Maybe next time

SSSHhhhhh. Don't encourage him to come back.

To be honest, I actually feel sorry for Dave. I could not imagine what it would be like feeling like I had to make some dramatic exit from a message board. Then, to feel the need to add comments directed towards posters. It really is a sad state he must be in. I certainly hope he finds a better place in life.

It's like the kid in the school yard that announces they are leaving the sandbox, gathers all their toys and storms off. If one truly felt that it was time to move on, they would just move on. No need to announce it, unless you needed attention. Like I said, very sad indeed.

LOL, agree!!

kingOFchester

I'm still better in life than you are. Do you even lift bro?

I am sure you are better then me at life.

No, I don't lift. I eat donuts and Ho Ho's all day. So unless lifting a spongy cake to my mouth counts as lifting, I don't lift. Now where is that bag of Bon Bon's?

jaker

trolling
I'm still better in life than you are. Do you even lift bro?
Dude STFU you have no idea what is like to work for this company and you have the nerve to act like you are better then most

The people who think like this are the ones who fail the quickest , so little more advice STFU you dont even work at ups

Coldworld

60 months and counting
go find a lady friend to hang out with...go on a hike, take a trip to the beach for the weekend, go out to dinner...might change your whole perspective on life and retirement...

Status
Not open for further replies.