Random thoughts

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm considering changing my name from DS to Thad.
I like Thad.
Thad is better than Thor, because Thor would just get you teased.

DS is the best..........with initials you can always assign diffrent meanings......like double standard or deep :censored2:......etc

Nimnim

The Nim
I'm going to go with Devilishly Succulent.
6f428754.gif

Nimnim

The Nim
​I get my discount check, do you??

No, I got my rates increased despite no accidents for no reason. Still haven't figured it out, but I went from around $330 each six months to just under $500 without a clear explanation. Pity the poor unmarried white late 20s male. I'll pay it but I'm not happy with the increase they won't explain clearly. Before anyone asks, I shopped around for equivalent coverage it wouldn't be cheaper.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My car has been in two accidents and one flat tire. I was in the car once when a snowbird nailed my rear in city traffic. My rates went down. $800 a yr for full coverage on a Volvo. :bigsmile2: Oh! And, a speeding ticket for 83. That was all me. hehehehe

over9five

Staff member
My car has been in two accidents and one flat tire. I was in the car once when a snowbird nailed my rear in city traffic. My rates went down. $800 a yr for full coverage on a Volvo. :bigsmile2: Oh! And, a speeding ticket for 83. That was all me. hehehehe
Not gonna touch it....!

DS

Fenderbender
I'm almost a million years old and I heard a word I never heard today.
Driedel. I googled it and I have seen them before,but never knew what they were.
From what I gather it's a game of chance you play with a 4 sided top.

DS

Fenderbender
Our cat Gypsy,gets all wound up and weird when she hears the bagpipes.
Scotland the brave drives her nuts.On remembrance/veterans day,she also
likes the last post with the trumpets.Is it re-incarnation? Can anyone tell me why?
Should I start a new thread called random questions?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Hows this for a random thought. I'm glad that fat dude was wearing boxers!
And here's the explanation of that thought.
Yesterday at the post office, waiting to buy stamps. Fat dude walks past the line, & his sweat pants fell to his ankles! Talk about an incentive to make dieting his New Years resolution! Oh man that would be em-bare-assing!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I see young men with pants belted but around their butt cheeks. I'm sick of seeing this.......I am tempted to walk behind them and de-pants them. It's going to happen.......I'm just sayin'.

DS

Fenderbender
I wonder what would happen if a ups shareholder decided to be undercover boss for a week as a ups driver.