Rank & File 251 beware

anonymous7

It's scary to think your big an bad writing on a web page but when confronted no answers..Once again you say you saw hundred s of files in the dumpster,hard drives destroyed or did you just hear of this ?

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
It's scary to think your big an bad writing on a web page but when confronted no answers..Once again you say you saw hundred s of files in the dumpster,hard drives destroyed or did you just hear of this ?

Sent using BrownCafe App

I saw it. With my own eyes. Actually helped remove the files from the dumpster. I have pictures of everything that was removed. They'll come out in due time my friend.

Like I said, sit tight cupcake. Sit tight.

You know me...
More like Ken P.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

(In my best Stink impression) Can you provide proof to back up this outlandish, unfounded accusation? It seems to me you are just going around making broad accusations with no basis more reliable than your own pre determined convictions. Provide us with testimonial, documentary, or tangible evidence immediately.

stink219

You obviously didn't get the joke. Based on the color scheme and the font of the website, might as well been done by Paff. But, I guess we will just hold the new Secretary Treasurer accountable for the website and all the information on it. He is the principle officer after all. No?
Also, STU251 brings up a great point. If someone were to hide something, why would they chose the dumpster at the very place they would hand it over to the new people taking over who are proven conspiracy theorists to begin with? I actually know the answer, because I read a ton of TDU propaganda. Seems to me there are very similar accusations, campaign strategies and deformation techniques in other locals. Time will tell on this "sabotage" stuff, but it won't just be forgotten about.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

You know me...
Also, STU251 brings up a great point. If someone were to hide something, why would they chose the dumpster at the very place they would hand it over to the new people taking over who are proven conspiracy theorists to begin with?.

Good question. The answer is, the stuff that was pulled out was done the night after the JC 10 came down with their decision. NOT on the first of January. And as far as why THAT dumpster was used? lol You give them WAY too much credit...

buster401

The question is was there a smooth transition between the two slates? NOO it wasn't a smooth transition! So the next question would be why wasn't it a smooth transition if the former slate cared so much about the members? A former BA told the me to my face that the membership slate cheated and they still lost. He also told me United Action slate deserves to be in office because they earned it, they earned to be in office. This came from a well known, well respected former BA.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Buster, you have proven yourself to have ZERO credibility already. Your claim is totally outlandish. There you go again. "A former BA told you" will turn into "I heard a phone call" to "I had dream of it" to "Imagine if". The truth shall set you free. Stop. Just please stop. Your making your pretend image look ridiculous.

stink219

Buster!! You should write for Walt Disney!!

anonymous7

Dear Buster 401, 251,
I regret to inform you that your delusional state of mind has put you in a very vunable place, to which everything that you HEAR may not be true, Clearly you will need to filter what you are writing for public view as to your accusations are ridiculous and fabricated. I have taken the liberty of finding the Website for Jobs Disney http dot forward slash forward slash disneycareers dot com forward slash en forwardslash dot care
Yours Truely,
Your subconscious Mind
(begging you to use common sense)

buster401

No it's just that the truth hurts that your so called loser friends are nothing but thieves and that if your still supporting them then that means your just as bad as they are. Everyone is glad you ftards are not stewards anymore. You said longevity tells the truth? Watch how long these guys stay in office! That'll be the truth that democracy still lives. You guys won't have a chance to run in 3 yrs because even you will be on board. I don't need to prove my credibility to anyone on this site.

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

Go away little boys your not wanted liked or even respected as human beings anymore. The members you once represented think of you as dirt.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Hahahahaha!!! Is there anything worse than a winer? Please wipe the brown off your nose, it's unbecoming. And don't worry. Your right about one thing. I don't think anyone will be running against them in 3 years. I agree with you on that.

buster401

If your not going to help right the ship then step off and stay out of the way. Let them do their job. Yes this is coming from your avg upser that never sees the inside of the office but can clearly see the difference in the moral.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Btw, the reason people won't run against them in 3 years is because everyone will run in 2.

stink219

If your not going to help right the ship then step off and stay out of the way.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Nobody asked you. And mind your own business son.

smells like godzilla

Stinker, run in two years? Elections are every 3 years by federal law and Local bylaw.
Talk about credibility. ...unless you think there'll be some mythical rerun.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Elections are every 3! When was the last one? October correct? So we are 6 months past. 2 years brings us to 2016, 5 month prior to nominations and 6 prior to election. That's when campaigning starts. 2 years before everyone comes out of the woodwork. Even some of you supporters say they running against you. If this is an indication of how you count our finances, we are in some trouble.

stink219

Stinker, run in two years? Elections are every 3 years by federal law and Local bylaw.
Talk about credibility. ...unless you think there'll be some mythical rerun.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ohhhh, now all of a sudden we are following the bylaws? Hmmm