Rant

bigbrownhen

I understand the question about the ones before and after 1200, but there were four between 12 and 1. After a verbal about it, I think I would be more diligent about making sure it was the right time. Any businesses that are closed on Friday, I will sheet them, pre-record, and stop complete later after 1300. GPS shows Im not there, but I have never been questioned about it. I would just tell the truth if asked. Most of my customers closed on Friday are held off the car, but I have a few I can catch there on occasion so I keep them on.

I haven't heard of anyone being terminated for sheeting between 12 and 1. Take this as a heads up they are serious about this and make sure you sheet at the proper times, and they explain exactly the times not to sheet as CLO. If you have to backtrack to check on closed businesses due to limited area knowledge on a route, notify the center you will have missed pcs, and let them worry about it. Keep moving and do your best. That's all we can do, the rest of it is smoke and mirrors.

I know you are frustrated with the pressure. The "you are a slacker, pick it up or get fired" atmosphere gets to all of us from time to time. Hang in there and keep doing your job. Try and keep a positive attitude, and we are here when you need to RANT!

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Thanks for the support. There was only 1 package, sheeted at 1300. The other times were for illustrative purposes.

We must be at the stop when we sheet/stop complete it. No exceptions. I stood there and waited for 1259 to end, for it to be AFTER 1300. 1300 plus a nanosecond is after.

I have to wonder if they really expect me to continue doing the right thing when I am disciplined for doing the right thing. They can nit pick all they want and it is still clear to me that this is a purposeful diversion from the real problems in the company. And it is harassment, micromanagement, ridiculous.

Just got home to three packages on my porch. The box that Fred delivered was in perfect condition, not a scratch. The two that my company delivered are an embarrassment.

Keep pushing us. You're gonna push someone right over the edge eventually.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It may not be right, but I happen to know if a place is just not there between 12 and 100 or if they are at lunch, or if they are just not there that day at all. Like you I may catch them, iof not I sheet it before 5pm. I will attempt them again if possible, but I dont have any places with hours that are shut down for siesta. This aint Mexico.
Maybe they should just shut down our boards between 12 and 1 or give us fewer commercial so we could use that hour to deliver resis. No I am singing to the choir, that would never work,

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Funny how things are different in the same company but yet not the same. We are told 11:59...1301 are ok .

Sheet an air up at 10:30, you get on the report. Punch in at 8:45:10 you're late.

I know the comings and goings of the businesses on my route. I was covering a route I hadn't run in a couple years.

Buncha meanies.

tourists24

I guess you'll just have to start breaking off your area just to go back to a stop later. Its stupid and ridiculous but if that is what they want, give it to em.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
and the company wants to know why fedex is kicking our a.s.s out there...keep splitting hairs....start seeing the big picture...it doesnt matter!

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Lmao. Someone has deluded himself into thinking he is so powerful that he can change the span of an hour from 60 to 62 minutes. I am glad to not be in a personal relationship with this person/group of persons.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What is interesting is that as a driver we are instructed not to drive 1/2 mile or (1 minute) off area to lunch or break, however we are instructed to waste one or two minutes to stop complete in the diad to make a number/report look good.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Lmao. Someone has deluded himself into thinking he is so powerful that he can change the span of an hour from 60 to 62 minutes. I am glad to not be in a personal relationship with this person/group of persons.

The frightening part, however, is that this person/group of persons can vote in our elections and breed offspring. I fear for our future. I fear for the gene pool.