Rat at 43rd st

U

upsman39

What do you think about a union co worker that rats out his fellow union guys to his supv ? Always reporting evrything he sees to his supv during working hours via cellphone. Spying on other workers in exchange for sweet deal. No names. But he starts at 5PM AND leaves sometimes as early as the others who start at 230pm. I spoke with steward already.this guy is getting paid 40 grs yet does only 30 or 35: maybe someone should rat on him. Karma is a bitch

dillweed

Not to be mean but mind your own business. Stay away from him. What goes around comes around and he won't be golden boy forever. Keep your own nose clean and let the chips fall where and when they may.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I agree with Dillweed.

If you cannot do that,

As far as getting vindication , if you feel so inclined: call the 1-800 helpline, inform them that so-and-so is stealing time by working 30 hours and getting paid by 40 hours. Theft is an integrity issue and all integrity issues such as stealing should be reported immediately. The company can look at his entrance/exit times from guardshack to gauge how many hours are actually spent on-property and how much time is being stolen.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What is a "guardshack" at UPS?

At my building at least, the "guardshack" is a glorified phone booth occupied by an unarmed, minimum-wage "security" guard who sits there and listens to the screeching of a malfunctioning metal detector all day.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Not to be mean but mind your own business. Stay away from him. What goes around comes around and he won't be golden boy forever. Keep your own nose clean and let the chips fall where and when they may.

Good advice.

Experience has shown me that...eventually at least...everybody gets what is truly coming to them. The frustrating part is that only seldom do we get the satisfaction of being there to see when it happens.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What do you think about a union co worker that rats out his fellow union guys to his supv ? Always reporting evrything he sees to his supv during working hours via cellphone. Spying on other workers in exchange for sweet deal. No names. But he starts at 5PM AND leaves sometimes as early as the others who start at 230pm. I spoke with steward already.this guy is getting paid 40 grs yet does only 30 or 35: maybe someone should rat on him. Karma is a bitch

Probably a Union planted spy that will be promoted and infiltrate management and will eventually disclose our secret handshakes and demonic worship.

packageguy

Do what I did, tell this rat, and only this rat something and see if it
gets back. then you know for sure. Than everybody turns there back
on him. Then say something about the hours worked, working 35 get
paid for 40 that's not right. He should be out helping our fellow drivers.

22.34life

the lowest of the low,but one day he will see that he is still one of us and not one of them when they stab him in the back.even though a person is a rat and his sup benefits from it deep down they do not respect him because they do not respect anybody.

rama'nfeeders

rama'nfeeders

Pull the guy/girl to the side and tell him your feelings and see what he says when you confront him if nothing comes from it you could go to the Int"l! GL!!! Do the right thing,but always work as DIRECTED!!!!!!!

804brown

How bout the Union do like a real Union and pull his or her Card! O yeah this aint a real union

Oh please, the way you feel about our public union brothers and sisters, you are a traitor to the labor movement. You should hand in your union card!!