Rate Increase

upsgrunt

No it's not a good question. If we freeze our rates, so will the competition. How will we gain anything from that? We already are more expensive.

So now you decide whether questions are good or bad also? Fed Ex called- they want you back; it seems your ego is taking up too much room in their locker room.

VTBrown

Name one thing that i misspelled Einstein. By the way u misspelled competitive.

Where do we start?

In your first post you wrote "u" instead of "you".

You continuously fail to capitalize your "i". You wrote "loosing" instead of "losing".

Even in your Einstein post you used "u" and several "i".

Sorry if your fragile world comes crashing down when someone uses a bit of sarcasm in response to a stupid question.

I love your opinion on rates and stock prices. UPS raises rates to keep stock prices up, yet you believe we lose volume and business with our rates. That would in effect lower our stock prices, no? How did you come up with that one?

I guess before UPS became public, it never had any rate increases, huh?

Overpaid Union Thug

So now you decide whether questions are good or bad also? Fed Ex called- they want you back; it seems your ego is taking up too much room in their locker room.

So you noticed the ego too huh? Welcome the the club.

Where do we start?

You continuously fail to capitalize your "i". You wrote "loosing" instead of "losing".

Sorry if your fragile world comes crashing down when someone uses a bit of sarcasm in response to a stupid question.

I love your opinion on rates and stock prices. UPS raises rates to keep stock prices up, yet you believe we lose volume and business with our rates. That would in effect lower our stock prices, no? How did you come up with that one?

When someone starts pointing out spellling errors and grammar errors of the person they are debating it's usually because the person with the errors has the upper hand.

VTBrown

So you noticed the ego too huh? Welcome the the club.

When someone starts pointing out spellling errors and grammar errors of the person they are debating it's usually because the person with the errors has the upper hand.

Err....how did you come up with that one? He made a comment about me needing to go back and ride the little bus. When in fact his post is full of errors. When someone pointed that out to the donkey he asked for proof.

My god....are we all back in high school or something? Little bus comment and all.

VTBrown

Sorry I stepped on your toes.....I didn't realize that you were the guy who decided if they were good or not. Though stupid me....you obviously are since you posted it was a good question prior to me saying it was a bad one.

So sorry.

local804

Err....how did you come up with that one? He made a comment about me needing to go back and ride the little bus. When in fact his post is full of errors. When someone pointed that out to the donkey he asked for proof.

My god....are we all back in high school or something? Little bus comment and all.

Its time to grow up little boy.

VTBrown

Did you get your tissue yet?

Your the one making threats, not me. So please......Wish I thought I was in the mob! Perhaps I can find a rerun on TV.

local804

Did you get your tissue yet?

Your the one making threats, not me. So please......Wish I thought I was in the mob! Perhaps I can find a rerun on TV.

Oh.....lol silly me
How could I be so silly.
Wish I thought I was in the mob gtfo pos

babboo25

Banned
Where do we start?

You have nothing better to do with your time, so you scan through the message boards and look for what u think are stupid posts? Sorry i didnt capitalize my i's and use u instead of you. So to all posting on this board TAKE NO SHORTCUTS WHILE TYPING VTBROWN IS HERE!! Oh yeah no stupid posts either.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I thought I gave you guys a clue yesterday and many of you continue to cheapen the whole debate process by regressing and having silly back and forth arguments with personal jabs rather than anything solid to say...

If it keeps up we will just close the thread and assume there is nothing of value to be contributed any longer..

Please re-read the last several posts and tell me that you're not serious!!:biting:

Consider taking a break and coming back with a different outlook, Please!

Overpaid Union Thug

I thought I gave you guys a clue yesterday and many of you continue to cheapen the whole debate process by regressing and having silly back and forth arguments with personal jabs rather than anything solid to say...

If it keeps up we will just close the thread and assume there is nothing of value to be contributed any longer..

Please re-read the last several posts and tell me that you're not serious!!:biting:

Consider taking a break and coming back with a different outlook, Please!

Please.....it's not that bad. If the guy would just pay closer attention to what he is reading then he would realize there is nothing to argue about. It's silly.

VTBrown

You have nothing better to do with your time, so you scan through the message boards and look for what u think are stupid posts? Sorry i didnt capitalize my i's and use u instead of you. So to all posting on this board TAKE NO SHORTCUTS WHILE TYPING VTBROWN IS HERE!! Oh yeah no stupid posts either.

You made the comments. You made the attack. You made the request for someone to show you.

Truth hurt?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I dont think anyone will ever top "susie" for being obnoxious and annoying. He/She deserves that distinction solo. :knockedout:

I tried to type in the other aliases, but was censored.

Overpaid Union Thug

I dont think anyone will ever top "susie" for being obnoxious and annoying. He/She deserves that distinction solo. :knockedout:

I tried to type in the other aliases, but was censored.

Hmm...I remember that one. So many have come and gone. I remember back around 2000 you could always count on management vs. hourly (it was usually "Tieguy" vs. whoever else) disputes but now it could be anyone.