Rate Increase

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The average rate increases, set to take effect 12/26, is 4.9%., which is about what the average annual increase has been for the past few years.

Rate hikes are not meant to cover just our wage increases but are designed to cover increases in our operational costs.

I didn't read anything about our fuel surcharges going up.

There was a rate reduction for a segment of our service offerings in early July.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We need about a 10% rate increase in irregs alone. We can't be charging enough if it's profitable for a company to ship full sized beds and RTS them back.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Yeah screw mattresses and RTA furniture. I had to have had 60 pieces of that nonsense in the last two weeks and I only have 1 building in which a majority of its residents are students.

I'm taking vacation the week preceding Labor Day next year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had surgery in January for a non-work related injury and used 4 weeks of vacation.

I normally take off the week classes start and the following week.

The have taken the student mail room off of me the last two days as they just wouldn't fit. 200-250 pieces just for that one stop.

We should start seeing Cheggs on Tuesday.

guyinthebrownbox

Raising rates on services we fail to provide. I know it's hard to kill a giant. But they are slowly working on it. Lol.

I was curious about this as well. Someone school me on our rates compared to other companies

Aren't we already the highest? My.only concern is that UPS prices themselves out of business