Ready for peak? Only 291 days left!

Salesguy

Sales Member
Time flies when your having fun but how do you feel about taking a couple of more packages out on your route? We can lower cost if you and I just step it up a little. Why not go to your sup tomorrow morning and ask for those more packages! You will be admired fo your pro active leadership and as most upsers are sweat followers we will get that in all centers in the states! Hurry up, only 291 days till Christmas.

Ps. Don't forget about entering those salesleads. It is your future too. While you deliver we expand the business.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpg

jaker

trolling
Time flies when your having fun but how do you feel about taking a couple of more packages out on your route? We can lower cost if you and I just step it up a little. Why not go to your sup tomorrow morning and ask for those more packages! You will be admired fo your pro active leadership and as most upsers are sweat followers we will get that in all centers in the states! Hurry up, only 291 days till Christmas.

Ps. Don't forget about entering those salesleads. It is your future too. While you deliver we expand the business.
What's this sales leads thing , you are the salesman now go out and sale and when the customer had problems answer the phone and help them

Salesguy

Sales Member
Eight years, 71 posts and a troublemaker.

Probably one of Hoax's dummy accounts.

Thank you for your nice comments.
Just a brown cafe fan from sales and yes sales is working hard so not a lot of time to type my things here and I see we have 6980 hours to go for you to enter salesleads.

By The Book

And the Orion program sets up your route so your customers are closed when you show up, and all the customers we have now have no clue when we will show up. Why turn in sales leads?, I get it now its to replace the customers we had.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

How about you do your job, I'll do mine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Why don't you quite giving customers 50%+ discounts and we wouldn't need to cut costs.