REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
thanks for proving my point. ONLY Rassmussen has ROMNEY leading. Again, another FOX SPEWS business giving false numbers to keep you guys in line. "dont worry GOP, theres hope!"

As long as they keep you in the game with baloney polls, you will make it to the polls, but if you realize its a lost cause, you wont waste your time.

So far, the polls continue to show OBAMA leading Romney nationally, just like in 08.

It will all come down to Romneys VP choice and that should SINK him!

Peace

TOS

brett636

You think Romney will take the union vote? Latinos and women too? 60% of the black vote?

Does it state anywhere that he needs the majority of those demographic categories in order to win? I know Romney is doing well with women versus Obama, and I'm fairly certain a good percentage of those other groups you mentioned will come around. Why the black community supports this man the way they do amazes me. Black unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama and he has done little, if anything, to combat it. Bottom line is this man has done nothing to better the lives of most Americans and a 2nd term simply seems highly unlikely IMHO.

over9five

Staff member
Does it state anywhere that he needs the majority of those demographic categories in order to win? I know Romney is doing well with women versus Obama, and I'm fairly certain a good percentage of those other groups you mentioned will come around. Why the black community supports this man the way they do amazes me. Black unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama and he has done little, if anything, to combat it. Bottom line is this man has done nothing to better the lives of most Americans and a 2nd term simply seems highly unlikely IMHO.
Duh, because his skin color matches theirs.
I know, I must be a racist. But isn't it true that he got like 99% of the black vote last time? Does anyone really feel it's because 99% of the black voters carefully weighed all the facts and then made an informed decision without regard to either candidates race??
Give me a break!

over9five

Staff member
9five,

thanks for proving my point.

Your welcome, I'm always there to help. I did use RCP as you suggested when you started this thread. I noticed you used someone else in your last post...

Anyhow, I heard on the news yesterday that Obama has lost support of independent voters pretty substantially over the last month. I couldn't find a weekly trend poll to verify this, and I was hoping you could.
Thanks!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your welcome, I'm always there to help. I did use RCP as you suggested when you started this thread. I noticed you used someone else in your last post...

Anyhow, I heard on the news yesterday that Obama has lost support of independent voters pretty substantially over the last month. I couldn't find a weekly trend poll to verify this, and I was hoping you could.
Thanks!

There isnt one. Thats because that story is a right wing story that they are promoting to give the impression that it is true. Rammussen has a poll that shows such a thing, but we already know that Rassmussen is unrealiable.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rasmussen didn't just start doing this yesterday.....and they poll likely voters.
Did you know he also co-founded ESPN?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New polling averages compiled by REAL CLEAR..... no good news for ROMNEY!

OF COURSE, RASSMUSSEN HAS ROMNEY LEADING! HAHAHAHAHAH

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The new rolling averages are IN!!

NO GAIN FOR ROMNEY and he continues to SLIP in the month of JUNE. LIke usual, RASSMUSSEN has Romney leading to keep the FOX FANS in line.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Repeat after me........:Rolling FORWARD off the cliff! Rolling FORWARD off the cliff ! Rolling FORWARD off the cliff !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Repeat after me........:Rolling FORWARD off the cliff! Rolling FORWARD off the cliff ! Rolling FORWARD off the cliff !!

YOUR CORRECT! THE GOP IS TAKING YOU THERE! Here are your other choices!

Presidentialstrawpoll1.22.2011.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
We already have a candidate........the Dems.are afraid of him as he focuses on jobs and the economy. Those 2 things will be paramount subjects of any debates...............Obama is going to have to moon walk to avoid the top 2 topics on people's minds.....including the most important subjects Hispanics are worried about!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We already have a candidate........the Dems.are afraid of him as he focuses on jobs and the economy. Those 2 things will be paramount subjects of any debates...............Obama is going to have to moon walk to avoid the top 2 topics on people's minds.....including the most important subjects Hispanics are worried about!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The only thing in this election cycle that anybody is afraid of , is MITT ROMNEY, who wont speak outside the safety net of FOX SPEWS. The man is weak and once he opens his mouth, he puts his foot in it time after time.

EVEN YOU cant give us ONE thing he will do for the country other than attempt to repeat the 8 years of BUSH, and that didnt work out so well for america.

You know he's dead meat in this cycle. The polls continue to show this in every state. You keep dreaming though, someone needs to keep the dream alive.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're right, Mitt is careful with his comments......he sees how much trouble Obama and Biden fall into every 2nd or 3rd day!!
Afterall, he knows that he media will twist his words and treat him differently than the other candidate. Right, I said candidate because that's all 'O' is right now, a campaigning candidate.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're right, Mitt is careful with his comments......he sees how much trouble Obama and Biden fall into every 2nd or 3rd day!!
Afterall, he knows that he media will twist his words and treat him differently than the other candidate. Right, I said candidate because that's all 'O' is right now, a campaigning candidate.

What strength your candidate has. Keeping his mouth shut and etcha sketching his positions every other week.

Its too bad your stuck with him.

Peace

TOS