REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

brett636

Here is the latest prediction from Unskewed Polls:

map_unskewed_projection_10_25_2012.gif

That would be a beautiful ending to this nightmare that is Obama. As I've said before I am not that optimistic the outcome will be this great. I don't see Romney winning OR, NV, NM, or MN. MI and PA is a possibility, but I'm not holding my breath. The rest I consider highly probable and I give Romney a better than average chance of becoming President elect Tuesday night.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That would be a beautiful ending to this nightmare that is Obama. As I've said before I am not that optimistic the outcome will be this great. I don't see Romney winning OR, NV, NM, or MN. MI and PA is a possibility, but I'm not holding my breath. The rest I consider highly probable and I give Romney a better than average chance of becoming President elect Tuesday night.

I wouldnt hold your breath on optimism. I spent the evening with my union brothers here in so cal ( slick 50 & Midnight rider ) we will spend tuesday watching election results after work. We have laughed over the many posts in these last few months, and we are now ready to sit and watch it play out.

We have a pizza bet that tomorrow morning, FOX news will spend the majority of the day talking about speculation on bengazi , bengazi , bengazi...and spend little time on the disaster in the east.

FOX will waste its air time on a mormon maroon who isnt ready for prime time.

The boys and I will watch and laugh! AT YOU GUYS.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are wrong about the FOX coverageof the East's storm. Thanks to FOX and their coverage, we see that in lots of locales, nothing is being done.....no water, no electricity, no FEMA rep., no gas, etc.

Obama loves to promise and then bail!!!

The other stations portray him as the hero of the day with the photo op a week or so ago.

M

MenInBrown

I wouldnt hold your breath on optimism. I spent the evening with my union brothers here in so cal ( slick 50 & Midnight rider ) we will spend tuesday watching election results after work. We have laughed over the many posts in these last few months, and we are now ready to sit and watch it play out.

We have a pizza bet that tomorrow morning, FOX news will spend the majority of the day talking about speculation on bengazi , bengazi , bengazi...and spend little time on the disaster in the east.

FOX will waste its air time on a mormon maroon who isnt ready for prime time.

The boys and I will watch and laugh! AT YOU GUYS.

Peace

TOS

Thats good you will have your boys with...you will need someone to console you tomorrow night.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Final polling results are in! OBAMA WINS!

What this election demonstrates once again, is that SCOTT RASSMUSSEN and the RASSMUSSEN polling company is the MOST INACCURATE polling outfit in the business.

Having Romney in the lead for most of the year and in the final days before the election, along with a prediction of a ROMNEY win shows how foolish the rassmussen polling company is. They are nothing more than the mouthpiece for FOX news and the right wing.

peace

TOS