REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Note the average Obama +3.7 ???
That's still within the margin of error and he's riding his little bump from the health care ruling. Now he has to go out and explain to Americans how come we got a TAX when he said there wasn't any tax.

Why the unemployment is still above 8% and getting worse?
Why are so many people out of work?
Why is gov't wste allowed to go on?
Why do you sed money to all these "stans"?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Note the average Obama +3.7 ???
That's still within the margin of error and he's riding his little bump from the health care ruling. Now he has to go out and explain to Americans how come we got a TAX when he said there wasn't any tax.

Why the unemployment is still above 8% and getting worse?
Why are so many people out of work?
Why is gov't wste allowed to go on?
Why do you sed money to all these "stans"?

IF any of this nonsense mattered, ROMNEY would be way ahead at this point in the election cycle. Those issues are NON issues as the majority of americans (of which you are not a part of) understand and agree that BUSH is still responsible for the condition of the country.

It took him 8 years to destroy it, and only a maroon would think it would take less than 4 years to fix it.

Heres something to understand... look at the last 60 days, and see how far back you have to go to find a single poll where romney leads. Just like in 08 at the same time, OBAMA was dominating the polls.

You have to go all the way back to MAY to find Rassmussen putting Romney in the lead. TODAY, both FOX and RASSMUSSEN have OBAMA leading and wait till next week! Romney will get stomped!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New polls for the first few days in JULY.... NO CHANGE OR HELP FOR ROMNEY! ( except of course, on fox news with Rassmussen ) Seems they keep polling the C9 on this board!

DOESNT SEEM ANYTHING CAN HELP ROMNEY.... but then again, did he ever have a chance?

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
What I always wonder is if all the people sayin "wrong direction" are blaming Obama. If so, it wouldn't even be close, so what's going on?

over9five

Staff member
What I always wonder is if all the people sayin "wrong direction" are blaming Obama. If so, it wouldn't even be close, so what's going on?

x2.

Seems so strange that Obama leads Romney, but 61% of Americans feel we are heading in the wrong direction.
Are they blaming Congress? If so, Congress will see a lot of change.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Direction of Country
Romney will win easily if these people vote.

Nice try, but your MISSING the facts.. YES , americans dont like the direction of the country, but who are they blaming?? Its NOT OBAMA, its BUSH and your beloved republican controlled congress with their 10% approval rating.

Dont leave out the meat and show us only the bone.

Better FACT UP if youre going to talk about polling.

Peace

TOS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

x2.

Seems so strange that Obama leads Romney, but 61% of Americans feel we are heading in the wrong direction.
Are they blaming Congress? If so, Congress will see a lot of change.

While part (much?) of the blame can justly be placed on Obama's shoulders, I think the feeling that we are heading in the wrong direction is a result of the frustration of the American people toward a House and Senate that have done little to advance any of the policies proposed by the White House.

over9five

Staff member
While part (much?) of the blame can justly be placed on Obama's shoulders, I think the feeling that we are heading in the wrong direction is a result of the frustration of the American people toward a House and Senate that have done little to advance any of the policies proposed by the White House.

Or it could be that the White House (Obama) has done so little to cross the aisle and gain consensus as he promised as a candidate.

EITHER WAY, what are these 61% going to do in the next election? It would be dumb to vote for the same people when you believe the country is heading in the wrong direction. Who will they hold accountable, Obama or Congress? Or both.

I think we will end up stuck with the same people in office, because I believe the voters are (mostly) dumb. 61% of them feel we're heading in the wrong direction, but they are too dumb to vote the bums out. I bet after this election, we'll have the same ol' divided Congress unable to accomplish anything.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Or it could be that the White House (Obama) has done so little to cross the aisle and gain consensus as he promised as a candidate.

EITHER WAY, what are these 61% going to do in the next election? It would be dumb to vote for the same people when you believe the country is heading in the wrong direction. Who will they hold accountable, Obama or Congress? Or both.

I think we will end up stuck with the same people in office, because I believe the voters are (mostly) dumb. 61% of them feel we're heading in the wrong direction, but they are too dumb to vote the bums out. I bet after this election, we'll have the same ol' divided Congress unable to accomplish anything.

The president has attempted to cross the isle hundreds of times, and its the REPUBLICANS who waste time on planned parenthood funding having hearings that last a month, instead of focusing on the presidents job growth programs. The GOP has wasted countless months attempting to do everything from closing the dept of education, ending food stamps, cutting welfare, cutting the free lunch program for poor kids and so on, and this ISNT WHAT AMERICANS WANT THEM TO BE DOING.

EVERY BILL that moreluck talks about that the GOP has proposed in the HOUSE was chocked full of RIDERS that they DONT mention when they say we have a jobs bill.

Yes, they say they passed a jobs bill, but secretly, they attach DEFUNDING RIDERS for things that have NO BUSINESS in a JOBS BILL.

If the GOP wants to be seen as the party that helps americans, then pass a CLEAN BILL that addresses the peoples needs.

ob.jpg

Herman CAIN:
Herman Cain: Blame Congress, Not The Federal Reserve | Disinformation

Its the congress controlled by the GOP that is hurting this country for political gain. Unfortunately, the only ones losing are the american public and the GOP will get tossed out in november.

Peace

TOS

over9five

Staff member
President Obama Job Approval
President Obama, Bush Job Approval - July 6 | President Bush Job Approval - Election Day 2004

More people DISAPPROVE of the Presidents job than approve. Another indicator he will be shown the door in November.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
New polls for this week: ROMNEY TAKES THE LEAD IN RASSMUSSEN POLL!! oh wait, its always like that.... There is another poll where Romney plus 1, but wait, same poll, 57% of those same people think OBAMA will win re election...

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Obama expands lead on Romney, voters more optimistic - Yahoo! News

New poll release today shows Obama opening up big lead on Romney.

What else is new?

PEACE

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama expands lead on Romney, voters more optimistic - Yahoo! News

New poll release today shows Obama opening up big lead on Romney.

What else is new?

PEACE

TOS
Part of the RCP polls average have Rasmussen, +1 for Romney and Wash. Times, +1 for Romney. The rest are within the margin of error except one. That's not a raving endorsement for your candidate.

It's too early and Biden gets to speak to the colored people today and he'll probably put his foot in his mouth....and every other oriface he has.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Part of the RCP polls average have Rasmussen, +1 for Romney and Wash. Times, +1 for Romney. The rest are within the margin of error except one. That's not a raving endorsement for your candidate.

It's too early and Biden gets to speak to the colored people today and he'll probably put his foot in his mouth....and every other oriface he has.

I FIND WHAT YOU SAID TO BE DISTASTEFUL and DISRESPECTFUL and completely RACIST, yet its allowed on this board while I am censored. You know, there is an old saying, if you give someone enough rope, they eventually hang themselves with it.

With this comment, Id say youve done just that.

I ASK THE CENSORS TO REMOVE YOUR COMMENT for being RACIST.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OH boy, another poll released tonight from PEW RESEARCH shows OBAMA pulling out a larger margin on FLIP ROMNEY!

More polls to be released on FRIDAY!

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I FIND WHAT YOU SAID TO BE DISTASTEFUL and DISRESPECTFUL and completely RACIST, yet its allowed on this board while I am censored. You know, there is an old saying, if you give someone enough rope, they eventually hang themselves with it.

With this comment, Id say youve done just that.

I ASK THE CENSORS TO REMOVE YOUR COMMENT for being RACIST.

Peace

TOS

Can I also ask that all your stupid remarks that have been proven false also be removed ?
Because you used the RACE Card first thus acknowledging that you have nothing left to add to any conversations.