Real Safety Tips

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everybody has their night driving stories and all that keeps running through my mind is that old Roseanne episode where Jackie Is driving a semi with Roseanne as passenger and they are fooling around with the truckers over the C.B.

Also reminds me of the big flirts who used the answering service I used to work for......those guys didn't know they were flirting with a 400 lb girl with a sexy voice (not me), another girl. I used to chuckle and think to myself, "if they only knew." :happy-very:

iowa boy

LOL And who says us gals don't it too. There are alot of guys out there. I was going through St Louis one day (many years ago) and had a car full of guys come up next to me. They hung there for a while before I looked. One of the guys in the backseat was.......................ummm, having fun.:wink2:

Well Dilli, at least they were "happy" to see you!:surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can't say that I haven't had any fun at the expense of some poor truck driver, way back when. Probably made their day, too.:wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My ex hubby used to have a cb, and I never knew how to work it but it was always on. My daddy drove semi and he never told me the stories..........Alone driving in a skirt one day it dawned on me that semi drivers especially out of town ones, are pretty horny. And just a flash of a leg set them off. Going to pocono one year I sunbathed in the front seat of my camaro with the lids off, I let my boyfriend drive and I didnt have to worry about him fallin asleep at the wheel. Of course that was years ago:angry:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My ex hubby used to have a cb, and I never knew how to work it but it was always on. My daddy drove semi and he never told me the stories..........Alone driving in a skirt one day it dawned on me that semi drivers especially out of town ones, are pretty horny. And just a flash of a leg set them off. Going to pocono one year I sunbathed in the front seat of my camaro with the lids off, I let my boyfriend drive and I didnt have to worry about him fallin asleep at the wheel. Of course that was years ago:angry:

And the pictures? You do mean tops (lids), correct?:wink2:

Funny that you mention trusting him not to fall asleep. Whenever I go out with the family, I drive. My wife becomes a narcoleptic as soon as she gets behind the wheel.