really tramcare

burco8080

so I just got off the phone with cvs caremark no are scripts did not transfer so we all need to go to are doctors and get a new script for 90 day supplies. I told them the video said they would get it transferred for us and she just laughed good god.

Packmule

We had to go onto the cvs sight and register our meds. They then needed to verify with our doctors, which they did directly, and now our meds have all arrived. Bit of a hassle to start, but maybe things will work out from here in out.

QKRSTKR

Yup. I was a no voter. Besides the $20 bucks in copays at doctors and my first $5 for a prescription I have no complaints. I went to cvs Caremark website. Signed up. Clicked on my prescription that was in there since I had It filled at rite aid once. They contacted my doctor, bam! 90 day supply came in mail. $0. Still concessions but could be worse.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I just LOVE TRAMCARE
IMAG0275.jpg

Someone has to do maintenance on these things.

so I just got off the phone with cvs caremark no are scripts did not transfer so we all need to go to are doctors and get a new script for 90 day supplies. I told them the video said they would get it transferred for us and she just laughed good god.
You have to get your Percocet and Xanax in a ninety day supply as well as the Zoloft.

Work safe or not at all.

My wife had refills still available at Rite-aid. She called teamcare and they said continue to fill them there. The pharmacist told me that they would fill them at the same price that CVS would, and practically begged us to stay with them. Scripts were $5 a pop.

File early, file often.