Really??

Nimnim

The Nim
I'm going to assume this thread is to discuss some really "out there" news stories. If that's the case I hate to say, but around half will involve Florida. . .

We're just crazy here.

Nimnim

The Nim
Well let's get a stronger standing for Florida since only one of the first two were from Florida.

SPRINGFIELD - Local police said a 12 year old Springfield boy is at it again.
Michael Propst, who is accused of stealing two different school busses, is now charged with another count of grand theft auto. When talking with Springfield Police, they think Propst's home life is making him lash out by stealing these vehicles.
"Juvenile Justice called and told me 'In case you're not aware, he's on the loose again." That's what Springfield Police Chief Philip Thorne said he faced first thing Thursday morning.
Michael Propst, who's previously been charged with stealing two school buses, was now accused of stealing a 1990 Chevy truck from a neighbor.

He's 12 and keeps stealing vehicles, but somehow only gets 21 days each time in juvi. . .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
it's the heat and humidity !

I was listening to radio in FL and had a 'eureka' moment as to why so much strange stuff happens there. They were talking about how they used to chase the bug truck driving through the neighborhood spraying for mosquitoes when they were children. Wonder what the pesticides do to the developing brain?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was listening to radio in FL and had a 'eureka' moment as to why so much strange stuff happens there. They were talking about how they used to chase the bug truck driving through the neighborhood spraying for mosquitoes when they were children. Wonder what the pesticides do to the developing brain?
I remember as a kid...they used to come around to every house to spray the trees for mosquitoes and gypsy moths...mmmm chemicals.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The area I live in used to be a nice middle class area that in the last ten years has become very third worldish. Now and then you will see a used diaper on the ground in a parking lot even though there is a trash can nearby. Today I went to the grocery store and lo and behold what do I see lying on the ground? A used tampon. Really!?!? What woman decides that the middle of a grocery store parking lot is a good place to remove a tampon!? I need to hit the lottery and move!

The area I live in used to be a nice middle class area that in the last ten years has become very third worldish. Now and then you will see a used diaper on the ground in a parking lot even though there is a trash can nearby. Today I went to the grocery store and lo and behold what do I see lying on the ground? A used tampon. Really!?!? What woman decides that the middle of a grocery store parking lot is a good place to remove a tampon!? I need to hit the lottery and move!
Use the garbage can In the womens room,next time!
GEEZ!:cheer_up:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
HaHa. Funny! Unlike some people, obviously, I was trained as a child to not put trash on the ground. Especially for something so personal.
The chick probably needed to take it out to put something else in there....people who screw in parking lots for a quick buck probably arent too concerned about sanitation...lol

HaHa. Funny! Unlike some people, obviously, I was trained as a child to not put trash on the ground. Especially for something so personal.
Slme people are just messed up.
Years ago I was delivering to the projects.
High rise apartment building,broken elevator and stinky.

I was walking down the steps a woman lifted her dress....and was peeing right there!

Didnt try to cover herself,just did her business!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Slme people are just messed up.
Years ago I was delivering to the projects.
High rise apartment building,broken elevator and stinky.

I was walking down the steps a woman lifted her dress....and was peeing right there!

Didnt try to cover herself,just did her business!

I deliver in the country and there is a gas station in the middle of nowhere that I have to use. I know they clean it everyday. Problem is, it smells worse outside the bathroom than inside because people will stand outside and pee against the ice freezer. Also, farm workers have been seen taking a crap behind the building and other places. Ugh!