Reasons a driver would want to go into Management

P

pickup

become the center of attention in the yard as you travel in your car at 30 miles per hour and make sudden unexpected maneuvers to the delight of feeder drivers who are trying to back into bay doors

some1else

Banned
"That section practically delivers itself"

it falls of the truck! so why do i need to take the split leave it on the reg. route if its so easy.

id like to go into managment so i could let my body go like they do. wouldnt it be fun to be able to walk around morbidly obese and not worry about breaking would hip getting off a 800

No such person

Southern Ct.
About 1100 the other day I had to go back to the building to get a new hand truck, and there are both of my sups whacking golf balls around the inside of the building. I was going to take a few swings until I remembered I had work to do.

brownrodster

About 1100 the other day I had to go back to the building to get a new hand truck, and there are both of my sups whacking golf balls around the inside of the building. I was going to take a few swings until I remembered I had work to do.

I had two part time supervisors who would play football inside the building. while the sort is going on right in front of them. They would be running around inside throwing and catching long bombs. I'm sure they loved the fact that no full time sup was ever present after 530. These clowns would also stand at the belt and find packages going to the home state of the superbowl team they were not rooting for. They would then write derogatory messages about that football team on the boxes.

I had some quality part time supervisors (not). I guess that's what happenes when a 19 year old college kid gets his first job and then 2 months later is the boss.

whiskey

At least they weren't smoking cuban cigars. They are saving those for when their names are announced on the first tee at St. Andrews.

Any time a shop steward hands you a stack of grievances, you can just sign them and stack them with the rest of the grievances you're ignoring and forget about them.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Spend all day in meetings that don't involve or interest you and searching Brown Cafe the whole while

NHDRVR

Another reason is the complete lack of respect other drivers must be showing this person so they figure, 'What the hell...', I might as well get a job where I will be respected even less but at least make a bit more cash...

The only reason I see any driver who has been doing it for more than 10 years give as an excuse to go into management is injury. That's it. Game over.