Recently left UPS and haven't received payout.

jaxonhatt

Hi, I left UPS over a month ago and still have not received payout for vacation, option or sick days. I have talk to several different people starting with my old supervisor, my full time sup and even several people in the HR department, all of which have been dead ends. They reissued my checks but I have not received a check in the mail or through direct deposit. If anyone knows who to call or what to do. Please let me know.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi, I left UPS over a month ago and still have not received payout for vacation, option or sick days. I have talk to several different people starting with my old supervisor, my full time sup and even several people in the HR department, all of which have been dead ends. They reissued my checks but I have not received a check in the mail or through direct deposit. If anyone knows who to call or what to do. Please let me know.
First of all....why are you posting about it here? Call HRSC.

This is why you shouldn't quit ups without taking as much paid time off as you can first, if possible.

jaxonhatt

First of all....why are you posting about it here? Call HRSC.

This is why you shouldn't quit ups without taking as much paid time off as you can first, if possible.

I left UPS 2 days after I hit my year mark, I was told that I just had to finish the week off. I moved down to California and gave them the new address before I even moved. So I had no time to take the days off. I called HRSC, all they did was give me someone to email and they never got back to me, its been over 2 weeks now.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I left UPS 2 days after I hit my year mark, I was told that I just had to finish the week off. I moved down to California and gave them the new address before I even moved. So I had no time to take the days off. I called HRSC, all they did was give me someone to email and they never got back to me, its been over 2 weeks now.
Are you sure you had time off available to pay out? Check the bottom of your last paystub....