Recently left UPS and haven't received payout.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by jaxonhatt, Sep 27, 2016.

1. jaxonhatt

jaxonhatt New Member

Hi, I left UPS over a month ago and still have not received payout for vacation, option or sick days. I have talk to several different people starting with my old supervisor, my full time sup and even several people in the HR department, all of which have been dead ends. They reissued my checks but I have not received a check in the mail or through direct deposit. If anyone knows who to call or what to do. Please let me know.
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Have you verified your mailing address?
  3. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Maybe they want you back.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

First of all....why are you posting about it here? Call HRSC.

This is why you shouldn't quit ups without taking as much paid time off as you can first, if possible.
    • List
  5. jaxonhatt

jaxonhatt New Member

I left UPS 2 days after I hit my year mark, I was told that I just had to finish the week off. I moved down to California and gave them the new address before I even moved. So I had no time to take the days off. I called HRSC, all they did was give me someone to email and they never got back to me, its been over 2 weeks now.
  6. bleedinbrown58

Are you sure you had time off available to pay out? Check the bottom of your last paystub....
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

..or go to upsers and click on time off viewer...
  8. bleedinbrown58

Well he doesn't work here anymore.....I was assuming the OP probably can't get on upsers anymore.
  9. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

I believe there is a period of time where you still have access. I want to say 6 months.
  10. jaxonhatt

jaxonhatt New Member

Im looking at it now. On my last pay stub I have "VAC 20.00 H OPD 4.00 D OPW 0.00 H OTH 2.00 H"
  11. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

1-888-867-5309... yes, I believe that's the number.

I forget who to ask for though...

• List
  12. bleedinbrown58

Out of sight, out of mind. You can keep calling and e-mailing whoever but honestly, they'll probably just keep ignoring you.
  13. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Would you pay a dime to see this?

You got away from this hell hole forever and all it cost you was a vacation and a few sick days?

You got off easy.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List