Recognition

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you really want to thank him make his job easier by doing your part having COD's, pick ups ready, and sign for your packages, all promptly. It's the customer that treats me with respect and dignity I'll bend over backwards for, so I'd say you're as much to thank as the driver is.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Happened to a driver in my center last week. Customer appreciated the care with which he DR'd her pkg.

We actually had one go through last peak.......and the center team messed it up. Customer didn't know the driver's name. So when they gave the address they gave the recognition, along with a gift, to the guy who had that section THAT day that the concern came in. The reason it got sorted out was because the customer asked the regular driver if he got it.

wayfair

swollen member
Had a concern called in about great customer service, OMS printed it out and stuck it in my folder... it was pretty cool and all until I got to the bottom where it said "to put in driver's permanent file" NO

1-800-742-5877

Tell the operator you would like to call in a complimentary concern. Give them the driver's first name and your business location. His mgt team will pass along your thanks to him personally.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Call that number and ask, was did my early a.m.....show delivered on time? When it was late....I want a refund!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Happened to a driver in my center last week. Customer appreciated the care with which he DR'd her pkg.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Where do you work where the parking lot is paved in gold...beer flows through the sinks. Customers are always friendly, you can break rules and don't get fired, everyone has a giant ray of sunshine shining out their ass and all the drivers break out in song at every pcm?? Do you work in OZ? Really....lol

Where do you work where the parking lot is paved in gold...beer flows through the sinks. Customers are always friendly, you can break rules and don't get fired, everyone has a giant ray of sunshine shining out their ass and all the drivers break out in song at every pcm?? Do you work in OZ? Really....lol
No....his mind, lives there!

'Lord Brown's bidding'

This part has a high likelihood of not happening.

I've had several "thanks" passed on to me either the morning after, or even, recently, as soon as I arrived off the street that day. I've gotten a duffle bag and some other trinket, and at the PCM the note received was read out to the other drivers. These involved re-attempting send-agains, and taking the time to build a trash/recycling can "fort" to hide a customer's packages.

Notretiredyet

A customer handed me a card last week with an AMEX gift card in it. I had casually mentioned a few weeks ago about how much I was looking forward to my vacation this week. They wanted to buy me lunch in appreciation for my efforts in the past few months.