RED SOX

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TheKid, Jul 27, 2011.

1. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

So . . . is there anyone hotter in MLB than my Boston Red Sox ? Dustin Pedroia is on fire ! ! Adrian Gonzalez is everything we thought he was and Big Papi is back ! ! And this is all happening with 1/2 of our pitching staff missing. See you in October Stewie ! ! ! !

2. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

We need to stop by Houston and pick up Hunter Pence and then we will be up for trick or treat.

3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Too bad the White Sox will hurt their feelings this weekend :(

4. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Looks good for Pence should be done tonight Giants pushed Phils over the edge to get a right handed bat

5. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

Hunter Pence ? Are you kidding me ? If ever the phrase "as the rich get richer" applied. Wow ! ! ! He is a good player Stewie.

6. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

The Phils at this point I feel have to compete with the Red Sox and the Yankees they fill the stadium every home game and the philly phaithful want a serious contender I always liked Pence he is a philly type guy a give it all type player

7. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

The Yankmees got Heath Bell ?

8. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Rumours not yet

9. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

Eric Bedard ?

10. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

What the sports writers are saying:
    "
    There's another reason winning now is worth parting with possible future stars: The Phillies have established themselves as one of the predatory teams in baseball. By keeping the team at a championship level - and keeping the cash flowing at Citizens Bank Park - the Phillies will be able to continue plundering players from struggling teams.
    The Blue Jays needed to get something in return for Halladay? The Phillies were there. Houston had to move Owalt last summer? The Phillies were there. The Astros' new owners ordered the team's payroll slashed? The Phillies were there.
    Can they keep doing it? The Yankees and Red Sox have been able to. Those are the Phillies' neighbors now.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...rt__it_s_up_to_players_now.html#ixzz1TnoaveMT
    Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

11. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Hey Kid on the mobile app your avatar stays as the Yankmee symbol that just ain't right I would complain to management if I were you.

12. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

13. TwoFingeredWillie

TwoFingeredWillie New Member

Red Sox suck!

14. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

...and you are a fan of ....... ?

15. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I am guessing by his user name country music.

16. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

In that case . . . Go find your lost dog, fix your pick-up truck, go over your friend's house to visit your ex-girlfriend and go to the dentist and get your tooth fixed.

17. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

People are starting to get a little nervous up here in Red sox Nation

18. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

What is going on up there we have a date in late October! Are you going to stand us up ?

19. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

Our pitching staff looks like they are auditioning to be extras in M*A*S*H

20. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The Mud Hens ?