RED SOX

TheKid

So . . . is there anyone hotter in MLB than my Boston Red Sox ? Dustin Pedroia is on fire ! ! Adrian Gonzalez is everything we thought he was and Big Papi is back ! ! And this is all happening with 1/2 of our pitching staff missing. See you in October Stewie ! ! ! !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
So . . . is there anyone hotter in MLB than my Boston Red Sox ? Dustin Pedroia is on fire ! ! Adrian Gonzalez is everything we thought he was and Big Papi is back ! ! And this is all happening with 1/2 of our pitching staff missing. See you in October Stewie ! ! ! !
We need to stop by Houston and pick up Hunter Pence and then we will be up for trick or treat.

TheKid

Hunter Pence ? Are you kidding me ? If ever the phrase "as the rich get richer" applied. Wow ! ! ! He is a good player Stewie.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Phils at this point I feel have to compete with the Red Sox and the Yankees they fill the stadium every home game and the philly phaithful want a serious contender I always liked Pence he is a philly type guy a give it all type player

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hunter Pence ? Are you kidding me ? If ever the phrase "as the rich get richer" applied. Wow ! ! ! He is a good player Stewie.
What the sports writers are saying:
"
There's another reason winning now is worth parting with possible future stars: The Phillies have established themselves as one of the predatory teams in baseball. By keeping the team at a championship level - and keeping the cash flowing at Citizens Bank Park - the Phillies will be able to continue plundering players from struggling teams.
The Blue Jays needed to get something in return for Halladay? The Phillies were there. Houston had to move Owalt last summer? The Phillies were there. The Astros' new owners ordered the team's payroll slashed? The Phillies were there.
Can they keep doing it? The Yankees and Red Sox have been able to. Those are the Phillies' neighbors now.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...rt__it_s_up_to_players_now.html#ixzz1TnoaveMT
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hey Kid on the mobile app your avatar stays as the Yankmee symbol that just ain't right I would complain to management if I were you.