RED SOX

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Kid as I told you before your avatar is static on mobile site and it is a Yankee insignia so very not cool you could be excommunicated by the Boston faithful if it gets out

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
[h=2]Fit to be tied: Sox keep pace with Rays[/h][h=3]Lavarnway belts two homers as Boston holds off Baltimore[/h]Panic in the streets ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have been sick all week and have been going to bed early. It was 3-2 Sox and 7-0 Yankees when I went to bed last night. Woke up this morning to the sad reality that the Sox will be watching the playoffs this year. Truth be told, after a September like this one they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No,,the 78 Sox had a bad July,pitching fell apart and Hobsons arm was hurt. He couldn't make the throw to 1st from 3rd !! The Sox won 8 or 9 in a row to tie the Yanks and force a play off !! I could handle that loss because they ALL played with heart!! These over paid guys had no heart,with the exception of a few!! EPIC FAILURE !!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Al Morganti a Boston transplant , local and national hockey guy and faithful sox fan stated on the sports talk morning show that the Orioles performed a mercy killing