refugees

oldngray

nowhere special
The "african" didnt set foot in this country, but thanks for your racist movtivation. The WHITE man brought them here by force, and as I said, WHITE AMERICA can only blame itself for the problems of today which is causing them to become the MINORITY in this country.

To watch you all squirm in your chairs knowing there is nothing you can do to change it has me laughing in mine.

TOS.

African isn't a race. Just someone from the continent of Africa.Try harder next time.

Again you demonstrate both your ignorance as well as your racism.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
African isn't a race. Just someone from the continent of Africa.Try harder next time.

Again you demonstrate both your ignorance as well as your racism.

Yeah, cause "we" all know you meant white people from the african continent. Dont worry *wink* "we" dont think you are a racist.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The "african" didnt set foot in this country, but thanks for your racist movtivation. The WHITE man brought them here by force, and as I said, WHITE AMERICA can only blame itself for the problems of today which is causing them to become the MINORITY in this country.

To watch you all squirm in your chairs knowing there is nothing you can do to change it has me laughing in mine.

TOS.
The "white man" bought the "black man" from other "black men".

But you only say that the "white man" is racist and evil.

Yet you remain totally silent on the "black men" who first captured, and then sold other "black men" into slavery.

It's like you either didn't know about it, or remained silent on it to push your agenda that "white people" are the only race that is racist and evil.

How LIBERAL of you.

newfie

"So you trying to say that at all white males are brutal beasts ?" answer... close to it. The numbers tell us that there is something disproportionate about between White American Men and all others races of men in America.

It could be a genetic thing, it could be white priviledge gone too far, it could be a generational thing. Whites have been raping people in America since the colonial times, Indian women being the largest victims at the time.

Whites then moved on to black women during the slavery era, and now in the 21st century, all women seem to be fair game to white men.

It sucks to have YOUR race called out, but if its good enough for YOU when you call out blacks, and hispanics and muslims for theirs, then by all means, YOU are going to get called out for being a part of american society that sees its bretheren as ranking as the number ONE leading sex offenders in the country.

Maybe you should sit back and take that in for a moment, and then again each time you want to post something negative about blacks, mexicans or muslims.

TOS.
racist

newfie

TOS.

the white man bought them from the black man who captured the black man and sold the black man to the white man as well as other black men as well as to Brown men as slaves. warning your racist mindset may be skewing your perspective of reality.

trickpony1

I'm still waiting for TOS to answer the question I asked him.

How many refugees is the HOA of your gated community allowing to move in?

If you need time to count it's ok.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I thought it was the GOP who wanted cheap immigration labor .
http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/yogurt-billionaire-hire-more-muslim-refugees/
The U.S. State Department has shipped more than 11,000 refugees directly from the Third World to Idaho since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Hamdi Ulukaya, a Kurdish Muslim and immigrant from Turkey who created the billion-dollar U.S.-based Chobani yogurt empire , opened the world’s largest yogurt factory in Twin Falls about two years ago, and the plant now employs 600 people with about 30 percent of those jobs filled by foreign refugees shipped to the U.S. from United Nations camps in the Middle East and Africa.
At the World Economic Forum meeting this weekend in Davos, Switzerland, he will call on other CEOs to join his campaign to throw corporate cash, lobbying initiatives, services and jobs to refugees.
Six companies have already taken him up on the idea. Ikea, MasterCard, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Western Union and UPS have all agreed to hire more refugees or provide free services to them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
95 Million American have dropped out of looking for a job , but refugees get jobs .
I'm sure they are over qualified for their new positions . You know they must all be English speaking Rhodes scholars to be in such high demand .

moreluck

golden ticket member
uk7guN4.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
its a trump world now, your labels no longer mean anything other then your weak mindedness

A trump world??

Boy, you are way ahead of yourself.

I realize, that in the backwoods, you need a hero, and in Trump, you believe you have found one, but I am afraid to tell you, he isnt a hero.

Other world leaders are mocking him, citizens of other countries are laughing at him, and more importantly, the MAJORITY of Americans are laughing at him and his supporters.

You only have a few more months to wait until the ultimate embarrassment. The backing of the wrong horse.

Better get used to saying President Hillary. That is your ultimate reality come november.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Other world leaders are mocking him, citizens of other countries are laughing at him, and more importantly, the MAJORITY of Americans are laughing at him and his supporters." (TOS)

Perfect Obama description!!!!