regulations

P

pickup

Keystone is on hold---don't be too surprised to see preliminary approval just before the election.

Nothing about that guy in the white house surprises me anymore. I am half expecting him to have a town hall meeting, and just like an Oprah Winfrey show, each attendee wins a cadillac.

bbsam

Staff member
Nothing about that guy in the white house surprises me anymore. I am half expecting him to have a town hall meeting, and just like an Oprah Winfrey show, each attendee wins a cadillac.
That's how politics is played. No sense in doing it right now when the majority of the nation isn't tuned into the election yet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
062412charlie_t607.JPG
Photo by Charlie Daniel

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
JPMORGAN shows why more regulation on WALL STREET is necessary as losses BALLOON to to 5.8 billion and DIMOND says that could swell another 1.7 billion.

He first reported the loss at 2 billion, and somehow, that is growing as each month passes by. DIMOND needs to resign.

JPMorgan earnings solid but trading loss balloons to $5.8B – USATODAY.com

DIMOND is lying about the losses, and "some" experts say the losses could hit 10 billion in the coming months.

And this from the guy who OPPOSED wall street reforms from the OBAMA administrations and congress.

Yea, we can trust wall street.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

roadrunner2012

Troll
Yep after four years still blaming Bush. That Obama guy must be very ineffective at that change thing.

It seems as though the the country is pretty ineffective at most everything. Dear sweet moreluck postts some crap about Obama that was really Bush's idea and it throws you into a tizzy.

Hard to be effective when the opposition party makes it their stated goal to oppose everything you try to enact. You guys even had McConnell filibustering himself last week. Pathetic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Opposing viewpoints is the name of the game. If we all ageed on everything, this life would be like farina!! I like spicier things!!

roadrunner2012

Troll
Opposing viewpoints is the name of the game. If we all ageed on everything, this life would be like farina!! I like spicier things!!
Opposing viewpoints shouldn't rely on lies. One would hope that the 'opposing viewpoint' had a basis in reality.