Reimburse on miles

So they sent me to NSPT which many of you know is driving school. They didn't put me in a hotel because i was "close" enough to drive from home. Ive been driving 50 miles one way and 50 back. 100 miles a day for four days. Are they going to pay me the 50 cents per miles or tryto fight me on it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So they sent me to NSPT which many of you know is driving school. They didn't put me in a hotel because i was "close" enough to drive from home. Ive been driving 50 miles one way and 50 back. 100 miles a day for four days. Are they going to pay me the 50 cents per miles or tryto fight me on it?

New Service Provider Training

Are you still in school? If so, on the last day you will be given the forms that you will need to submit for reimbursement.

I would've took the hotel and meal money if they still do that

Generally if you are within a certain radius from your center they will pay you mileage in lieu of putting you up in a hotel.

RolloTony Brown Town

As long as you follow through they should reimburse you for mileage. I get 57 cents per mile and I imagine that's the going rate. So let's assume you lived 10 miles from your normal facility and you're driving 50 miles each way for nspt for an entire week:

(50*2)-(10*2)=80 mile difference

80*5= 400 * .57= $228 back in your pocket.

Make sure you follow up.