Relationships at work???

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not true browner89.
She tends to broadcast herself on FB and that's how I found out about most things.
I didn't say I get a hard on, lol, y'all are twisting my words.
I like her, and for awhile she was interested in me...at this point I just don't want to be on her bad side anymore.
I never said I wanted to meet women on a route, I just like how some girls swoon over the uniform and good job.
geez, I posted this just to vent and get some advice,
would that I could delete this thread....don't know how yet

I did like that quip about the McLovin mentality though, hahaha

Aww. Don't delete it. We're having so much fun with it. ;)

Plus, it's breaking the monotony of all the 'Peak Sucks' threads. Lol

Last edited:

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
you see, its bleedinbrown's fault, he turns my mushy story into a stitch each time hahaha, totally worth the trouble though,
the worst thing I could imagine is not being assigned as her driver helper,

One other piece of advice I can give you is BleedinBrown is not a he but a she. This is per another post on another thread.

arice11

</3
sigh...
I rationalized to myself that relationship at work would be better than online dating, lol
It works for some people right?

Gotta play it cool and act uninterested. Get annoying with it to the point of being like facing her and yelling "HEYYY! (long pause) Jim (the guy behind her), lets go get a beer" Let her think you made eye contact when you truly didnt.

browner89

</3
sigh...
I rationalized to myself that relationship at work would be better than online dating, lol
It works for some people right?

Neither are truly great options unless the "online dating" is a long distance relationship in which you at least interact regularly.

Just go out and meet someone, it really is easy, but you need to try. Even if you think you're awkward or whatever it is, just try. It never hurts, if someone shoots you down it's not the end of the world you just keep looking. 7 billion people on this planet, there is probably a whole lot more than just one who is right for you and vice versa.

And ignore youguysareefficient's advice. Just trust me on that one.

...I do want to ask though, are you two friends on FB or do you just look at her page? :innocent:

arice11

we are friends, in fact I messaged her just now
i apologized again for acting like a creep
Also asked for forgiveness so we can be on speaking terms again,
just don't like dodging her and not making eye contact at all anymore.
I need a driver on my side who can teach me the ropes and the way things go if I am to become the same rank as her.
Is friendship after a weird couple of dates so bad?
IDK...may just be me.

arice11

I need a driver on my side who can teach me the ropes and the way things go if I am to become the same rank as her.
IDK...may just be me.

she has not replied to any message other than to say "thank you for the gift card, and I know she seen those particular messages...the ones where I asked to know what went wrong between us...was that a bad idea?

Indecisi0n

she has not replied to any message other than to say "thank you for the gift card, and I know she seen those particular messages...the ones where I asked to know what went wrong between us...was that a bad idea?
Every time you are about to do something stupid dealing with women/men do it in this order:
Think to yourself is this stupid?
Masturbate.
Reevaluate the situation.
Go about your day.
Repeat.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
IDK...may just be me.
I'd say friendship after just a couple dates would work out alright. It's if you were in a real, full-blown committed relationship that would make it unmanageable.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
IDK...may just be me.
You seem pretty obsessed for just a couple of dates. Not to mention, you posted about her personal biz on the internet...if that how you treat
your "friends", you've got a lot to learn.
2014-12-06-06-47-41--1623586623.jpeg

arice11

i keep trying...idk y...idk y...anymore!
oh no no!
useless attempts at salvaging a friendship at the very least
Don't want to be on her bad side when I become a driver...
guess I already messed it all up....:(

Indecisi0n

I have backed off for months now...
only recently started messaging her on FB
And I gave her a gift card for her birthday...
Why should I just give up again and again?
Because its clear she isn't sleeping with you. Oh wait, you just want to be friends *lol. Right, good luck with that.

arice11

its not a bad thing to be a friend...is it?
that's all I'm trying to say here...wish she would just talk to me again, nothing else,
just communicate a little...

Indecisi0n

that's all I'm trying to say here...wish she would just talk to me again, nothing else,

You want to be friends. Its clear she doesn't want to be. Based on this fact I would go stalk someone else. Or try asking Santa for a fleshlight this year.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why? You sound immature, slighty bitter and vindictive...I'd avoid you too...don't need that work drama! You certainly aren't her friend.