Remember me?

over9five

Staff member
"He ran a package car during the day and ran a feeder at night"

I don't see how that's possible. Did he have two names so he didn't run out of hours?

(Also: Teamsterdan is right)

ups79

He could of been both a pkg car driver and a feeder driver. In the early days of next day air there were a lot of delivery drivers that delivered during part of the day or picked up later in the day. They would also shuttle air for the air sort to and from the airports and the centers. Usually they were in p500's but never the less they were called feeder drivers.

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
It turns out that I don't have to pay and I got a normal check this week.

Thanks for all your help y'all*w/sarcasm*

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
*Update*
After all is said and done I have won a cover driver bid and will be taking my road test tonight. This is the entire reason I work for this company, to become a FT driver.
I'd like to take this opportunity to laugh at all of you who took shots at me on this thread or said that I made a bad decision and so on.
For all that do care wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.

hoser

Industrial Slob
My old local had an initiation of $250 and dues consisted of $54 monthly. My new local has an initiation fee of $600 and dues of $27 monthly. Do I pay the $350 difference or should my withdrawl card waive that fee?

Thanks in advance
-Chris
$600 INITIATION!!!! I doubt the $600 would pay itself off in a year for a PT handler. Good god! That's just ridiculous.

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
I passed my road test, now I pee for the DOT and head off to school for a week. I'm going to miss the old lady and the little one in the oven but this is the reason I work 15 hours a day. I guess I have DIAD training as well.
Outlook is really good right now.