Rentals - Organization

seekz

Hey guys, I was told multiple times I would have a rental during peak and I was curious if anyone had a any suggestions on how to organize your load the best way possible? I was thinking of taking some totes and just sectioning off areas? I dont know what to expect here lol

By The Book

Hey guys, I was told multiple times I would have a rental during peak and I was curious if anyone had a any suggestions on how to organize your load the best way possible? I was thinking of taking some totes and just sectioning off areas? I dont know what to expect here lol
Drive slow around corners and over bumps

wayfair

swollen member
are you going to use ORION???

you could probably get away with creating your own ORION. Instead of the DIAD telling you what package to look for, just find any and drive to it, rinse and repeat until your rental is empty

PT Car Washer

Yes put all your 8000's 7000's etc in to separate piles and line up the next 20 stops or so at the back of the rental. Pile as many stops as you can inside on the passenger seat and floor. Just run your stops in EDD or RDO.

barnyard

KTM rider
Have a few totes in back. There should be shelves in the rental, use totes to manage the smalls. Have a tote by the door for smalls.

Last time I had a rental, I carried stops in the cab.