Big Babooba

The higher the power the greater the discount on brown socks, doughnuts for feeder drivers, and hotdogs when traveling to Canada.

Please clarify that. Do you get the discounted hotdogs before you get to Canada or after you're there?? What if Canada is only one of your stops? Do you still get the full allotment of discounted hotdogs or is it prorated? I need to know! Also are they American hotdogs or Canadian hotdogs? They use the metric system in Canada. If my discounted hotdogs are Canadian, will they fit American hotdog buns or will I be forced to buy Canadian hotdog buns? I have a funny feeling that the hotdogs are Canadian and will only fit Canadian hotdog buns. The price of metric hotdog buns is probably 3 times more expensive than American hotdog buns. Add in the cost of gas and the cost (and hassle) of getting a passport, the discounted hotdogs are no bargain at all!

over9five

Staff member
Please clarify that. Do you get the discounted hotdogs before you get to Canada or after you're there?? What if Canada is only one of your stops? Do you still get the full allotment of discounted hotdogs or is it prorated? I need to know! Also are they American hotdogs or Canadian hotdogs? They use the metric system in Canada. If my discounted hotdogs are Canadian, will they fit American hotdog buns or will I be forced to buy Canadian hotdog buns? I have a funny feeling that the hotdogs are Canadian and will only fit Canadian hotdog buns. The price of metric hotdog buns is probably 3 times more expensive than American hotdog buns. Add in the cost of gas and the cost (and hassle) of getting a passport, the discounted hotdogs are no bargain at all!

Lol, that cracked me up!!!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
All this talk makes me think of the new TV program, Double Divas......

More, considering the size of digits under your avatar, you are Queen Diva.

I bow to you and pray that I may someday achieve the Diva Status bestowed upon you.

(These are all good things and typed with respect.):hugs: