Report: Investigators taking second look at UPS Dubai Plane Crash

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Report: Investigators taking second look at UPS Dubai crash - Business First

Federal investigators are taking another look at the crash of a UPS Airlines flight that went down while taking off from Dubai, United Arab Emirates last month, according to a report from MSNBC, which cited a report by its affiliate, NBC-TV.

The news comes a day after two bombs were found in cargo that originated in Yemen. One explosive device was found on a UPS Airlines plane in East Midlands, United Kingdom, and another was found on a FedEex flight at the Dubai airport.

Several news reports Saturday quoted officials saying the explosives were large enough to down the planes.

The NBC report quoted an unnamed U.S. official as saying, “People are obviously taking another hard look at why that plane went down, but no hard conclusions have been reached yet."

bbsam

Staff member
I feel like we already have been, with your searching eyeball scanning my every move as I sit here naked and...well let's just say quite happy!:happy-very::happy-very:

If a terrorist group had taken down a UPS plane, wouldn't they have bragged about it?

If the plane wasn`t the target but rather the transportation device they would keep quiet and try again. If some yahoo got caught on 9/10/2001 with a box cutter going through security they wouldn`t say "hey we came close to taking over a plane".

bbsam

Staff member
If the plane wasn`t the target but rather the transportation device they would keep quiet and try again. If some yahoo got caught on 9/10/2001 with a box cutter going through security they wouldn`t say "hey we came close to taking over a plane".
If the terrorist is smart, he takes credit for brining down the UPS plane and brings the air freight industry to it's proverbial knees.

Taking the plane down is one thing. I`d figure out how to take it down over a city on final approach to the airport and get two infidel birds with one jihad stone.