Reported to Integrity: Irreg driver unsafe practice.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Would you rather I walk by while a co-worker struggles with a 111 lb set of leaf springs?

Think about your decisions, Dave. If you get hurt helping him off the clock, you could/would be out of luck. Why can't he get somebody on the pre-load to help him? If he is young and foolish, bad on him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Think about your decisions, Dave. If you get hurt helping him off the clock, you could/would be out of luck. Why can't he get somebody on the pre-load to help him? If he is young and foolish, bad on him.

So you would walk on by while the kid struggles? Speaks volumes about you and your character.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

It doesn't matter if you are on the clock or not. You are a UPS employee working in a UPS facility. You are covered.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Would you rather I walk by while a co-worker struggles with a 111 lb set of leaf springs?

So you would walk on by while the kid struggles? Speaks volumes about you and your character.

What happens when you aren't there Nancy?
But then again, it isn't about them is it?

It's about:
Look at me!!! Look at me!!!

I would tell them to ask for help, then if I was on the clock, I would be all in.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
If you got close enough to me to tell me to ask for help, I would look at you and say, "Can you give me a hand?"

In which case, you would then say what?

gorilla75jdw

you guys need to be worried about wether we are going to be striking or not , all the other bullshyt can resume later . Thank you , have a nice day , thats how you can tell who is management or trolls .

Kis124

wow , the scabs we work with nowadays kill me . Worry abut loading your loads and unloading your trailors . When you get enough seniorty to be an irreg driver , then you might understand the bafoons who walk like zombies right in front of the irreg drivers , inwhich whom are operating as they have been trained to do so . Until then , stay the hell out of the way . Just another attempt by a bottom of the totem pole , scab to sabotage a real Teamster . Its scabs like these snitches who are trying to dismantle the union from within , from top to bottom . Let them graduate to package car or feeders and watch the snitchery esculate as they seem to think anything another real Teamster brother does is unsafe .[/QUOTE

I have more seniority than 3 out of 4 irreg drivers.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
The day i ever..EVER ask another grown man to help me lift something is...... well..... NEVER

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Meh on the over 70 tape. Our irreg drivers have a roll of it on the train and applies it to the overweights. Not an issue in my building.