"REPORTS" for earned vacation

O

OldSnake63

i have been off for the past 2 months on disability . im headed back tuesday the 10th . i was wondering about my vacation because this year i earn another week . it says in my contract that i must work 156 reports the previous year to earn my full vacation . are "reports" the days ive worked ? if anyone has any info to what reports exactly is it will be greatly appreciated

Johney

i have been off for the past 2 months on disability . im headed back tuesday the 10th . i was wondering about my vacation because this year i earn another week . it says in my contract that i must work 156 reports the previous year to earn my full vacation . are "reports" the days ive worked ? if anyone has any info to what reports exactly is it will be greatly appreciated
We are already at the bottom of our seniority list for picking vacations for this year(started back in Oct). Not sure where you are in seniority or when your center picks vaca but I would think by now you should have picked or at least know how many weeks you have to pick.