Reprimanded for not bending my knees

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I work in the small sort of my hub. I remove packages from a tilt tray cart. My supervisor warned me about not bending my knees while bending down to the bottom of the cart. What do you think I should do to correct that situation because when I bend my knees I feel a little bit out of balance and I don't want to fall into the cart. Any suggestions or guidance?
Sounds like your stabilizer muscles need some strengthening.

Outside of work lunges and air squats will help.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
fee18739e5c8f9eeb91b826.gif
Are you Jelly?

Concretion

We have a automated sorting belt for our small packages that drops packages into the designated bags or tilt tray carts that collect packages
The carts are pulled out from under assigned positions and you then might bag the packages or packages are set aside for a pick-up later that day or two. I really don't know if the packages are shipped out daily or weekly!

ibleedbrown

they must me crackin down on bending at the knees, another observer just posted this
On my 29th day, the area mgr. disqualified me for my full time because when he asked me to come out of the trailer I had to move some boxes over to the left against the wall of the trailer and he caught me not bending my knees.