Republican Debate Oct. 18, 2011 in Vegas

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't you read........the 3rd '9' in Cain's plan is already being questioned. It may change.....then that would mean no National Sales Tax......then that would mean all your cyphering is wasted, Jethro!!![/QUOTE]

Why are you allowed to name call on this board, while the rest of us have to make agreements to stop the same kind of sentencing?

i dont get it.

Peace.
Well, that's a rarity....for once YOU don't get it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think Romney touched Perry because he's hot for Rick after hearing all those rumors that Perry plays for the other team. Maybe he'll let Perry see those magic underpants up close and personal.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Please let us know how that interview goes...i dont have access to TV all this week and would like to know. Piers Morgan is a Liberal and has been rather nasty towards any Conservatives. Cain has no fear and has been on all the networks doing interviews. He even was on the View and held is own very well.
HMMMM thought the interview went quite well, did I miss something? I think even the left is a warming to the Herman!

I think Romney touched Perry because he's hot for Rick after hearing all those rumors that Perry plays for the other team. Maybe he'll let Perry see those magic underpants up close and personal.
You seem to be obsessed with gay men......wonder why?

menotyou

bella amicizia
TieGuy is a dyed in the wool conservative, probably the only thing he and I agreed on.

I was just being smart. I find it funny when people call for the mods. A bit of a reveal that TOS was scolded by those same mods she was calling for. It may be me, but the tone and intent between More's comments and TOS's is most likely what caused any scolding.

I agree with that. I have never reported anyone to the mods for something said to me personally, I just return fire with fire. Believe it or not I used to be very mild mannered on here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't take schitte from anyone and I don't lay down and cower and I don't report that to mods........I just give it right back.

I do report to the mods if someone comes on and posts the same thing in 5 different threads or they start selling something.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I agree with that. I have never reported anyone to the mods for something said to me personally, I just return fire with fire. Believe it or not I used to be very mild mannered on here.

I think your out of control and your scaring everyone with your vitriol...kinda like those grannys at the Tea Party events. You need to calm down and be more like those nice kids at the OWS events. :funny:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course for Piers, Belafonte & Glover are experts to him. Having Morgan interview these people is like having Klein do it.....Piers is a British citizen.....a foreigner!