• Paul

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cain

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Isn't the party getting crashed by Palin ?

She belongs there as a republican and popular figure. Crashing the party is what the liberal nuts did to Romney in Iowa this morning.....parking themselves right up front and trying to yell over him as he spoke..........he handled it really well, like a leader.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm curious what Rick Perry will bring, but we won't find out tonight. So far Romney looks to have the best chance to beat Obama. That's what it's going to come down to.......not who we like, but who can beat O.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I'm curious what Rick Perry will bring, but we won't find out tonight. So far Romney looks to have the best chance to beat Obama. That's what it's going to come down to.......not who we like, but who can beat O.
Yea he did handle it well. Get so sick of the dumb people yelling about corporations, making money. he just threw their dribble back, Loved it. They truly were not a good example of democrats, just rabble rousers.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the candidate's time may be based on their percentage edge in the race so far. Bigger percent, more time. I feel sorry for Santorum....he wants to get in so bad.
Ron Paul is off the charts for me.
I've enjoyed some of Newt's smart-ass answers.
Cain did OK
Bachmann , I thought, did fine.
Pawlenty was just OK.
Mitt was Ok too
Huntsman is a non-entity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I did like the part tonight where Newt said that 12 member debt panel should be dissolved....it was a stupid idea. I think so too.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My view, and only that.
Pawlenty is too mechanical
Santorum is too eager
newt is too laid back
Bachamn is too defensive, and rightly so. How about that ? about being submissive to her husband, did anyone ask the men that question?
Cain, very good for the small amount of questions asked.
Huntsman, alot I agree with, and on point.
Paul, he intrigues me, hes pretty much right on.
Romney, did well but they kept hammering him, guess he did OK, but I dont like his hair.
Very unscientific on my part, just my thoughts

moreluck

golden ticket member
My view, and only that.
Pawlenty is too mechanical
Santorum is too eager
newt is too laid back
Bachamn is too defensive, and rightly so. How about that ? about being submissive to her husband, did anyone ask the men that question?
Cain, very good for the small amount of questions asked.
Huntsman, alot I agree with, and on point.
Paul, he intrigues me, hes pretty much right on.
Romney, did well but they kept hammering him, guess he did OK, but I dont like his hair.
Very unscientific on my part, just my thoughts

If I was Bachman, I would've called that question sexist and told them to move on!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You could see the fire in her eyes. it was very unfair, anyone could see that, but thought she answered it well, after she reigned in her first thoughts.

satellitedriver

No one wants to see the Big O being a one term President more than I do.
Sadly, there is not anyone in this debate that could defeat the standing, elected person in charge.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No one wants to see the Big O being a one term President more than I do.
Sadly, there is not anyone in this debate that could defeat the standing, elected person in charge.

I totally disagree.......with the record Obama has and all the economy troubles, I think 5 of the 8 debators could beat Obama today.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I totally disagree.......with the record Obama has and all the economy troubles, I think 5 of the 8 debators could beat Obama today.
That's not what everyone else thinks. If the election were held today Romney would have the best shot, but even there Obama still has a slight lead. click

Didn't get to watch the debate, power outage. On the positive side of that we did a get bit of much needed rain!

I think it will be interesting to see what Rick Perry will offer. Not too sure I would vote for him at this point, just have to wait and see. Texas has done pretty well with him as governor, but then state situations are not the same as national and world situations.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's not what everyone else thinks. If the election were held today Romney would have the best shot, but even there Obama still has a slight lead. click

So if they held the election today, they wouldn't need the UBL movie to win or would they hurry up and release it?

I respect the Real Clear Politic's Polls....use them myself........but, like all polls, it's a sampling , nobody asked me, and I think Americans are getting more disgusted daily and if it was possible to poll all of us, the story would be different. Oh, and I automatically hang up on those phone calls where you answer and no one is there for 5 seconds..........I know I'm not alone on that.