Republican voter suppression acoss this country! Lets see how far that goes!

Sportello

proved you wrong already, thus the name calling. I'm the winner !!!!!!!
sheen.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
"about 11 percent of adult citizens — more than 21 million people — lack a valid, government-issued photo ID, according to a study by the Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law."
Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights - AARP

Every minority person in this country without an ID is an illegal alien?
Do you even believe the garbage you post?
I have a hard time believing anyone could actually be this ignorant.
You didn't read your own link, did you?

Because you would have read that all the states requiring a valid ID to vote, will give them to citizens for free.

So who exactly are being disinfranchised for not having a valid ID?

Nobody.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Old people that don't have ID's?

There are no Americans that fit that description.
You didn't read your own link, did you?

Because you would have read that all the states requiring a valid ID to vote, will give them to citizens for free.

So who exactly are being disinfranchised for not having a valid ID?

Nobody.
You claimed there are no old people that don't have ID's.
Probably one of the dumbest things, in a long list of dumb things you have posted.

Now you try and shift and deflect and change the conversation. You're hilarious, and not in a good way.

realbrown1

You claimed there are no old people that don't have ID's.
Probably one of the dumbest, of a long list of dumb things you have posted.

Now you try and shift and deflect and change the conversation. You're hilarious, and not in a good way.
There are virtually no old people alive without ID's.

Maybe those in nursing homes with mental problems?

And should they vote if they don't even know what day it is?

Hell no they shouldn't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are virtually no old people alive without ID's.
Doubling down on your stupid statements. lmao.

Having a driver's license or photo identification card is commonplace for most Americans, but about 11 percent of adult citizens — more than 21 million people — lack a valid, government-issued photo ID, according to a study by the Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law.
Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights - AARP

That's the same link that you claimed I didn't read. SMH. TTKU.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't want your "I tried to beat moreluck but got my but beat' trophy

YOU and Brownstuff are in a dead heat for the 2016 version of Morelock.

You notice even SHE isnt blabbering on about this election. She sees the handwriting on the wall.. She won the trophy two elections in a row, and now I expect she will pass the trophy onto one of you TWO.

I'd say you are leading brown, but he still has plenty of rope to do himself in.

TOS.

newfie

YOU and Brownstuff are in a dead heat for the 2016 version of Morelock.

You notice even SHE isnt blabbering on about this election. She sees the handwriting on the wall.. She won the trophy two elections in a row, and now I expect she will pass the trophy onto one of you TWO.

I'd say you are leading brown, but he still has plenty of rope to do himself in.

TOS.

sounds good maybe i'll present you with your trophy at the same time...

upload_2016-8-1_15-50-23.png

and with that guess what comes next?

upload_2016-8-1_15-51-46.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ummm, the Democrat primaries were rigged.

I don't think it was the Republicans that did it.

Man, you will repeat everything you hear on fox news wont you.

Personal emails from within the DNC hardly demonstrate "RIGGING" an election. Those emails had nothing to do with the way the people voted in each state. Those emails had nothing to do with the election officials of each state.

Those emails were the private conversations within the party and had nothing to do with the electorate.

Sure, the DNC didnt want bernie as their nominee, but so what? The RNC didnt and still doesnt want DRUMPF.

I think , you better invest in a large supply of kleenex tissues cause you have 90 days before you get "TORE up from the FLOOR up" on this board on election night.

Take heed from morelocks absence from the presidential race commentary, even she knows this isnt going to end well for Drumpf.

TOS.

realbrown1

ND today, where the targeted group was Native Americans. The GOP just doesn't want non-whites voting. Wonder why that is?
It's not that the GOP doesn't want non-whites to vote, they just want everyone to prove who they are.

Sounds fair and reasonable to me.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's not that the GOP doesn't want non-whites to vote, they just want everyone to prove who they are.

Sounds fair and reasonable to me.

That system already EXISTS. Its called REGISTRATION.

Once registered, you dont have to prove anything more than that. Thats why they call it REGISTRATION.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Man, you will repeat everything you hear on fox news wont you.

Personal emails from within the DNC hardly demonstrate "RIGGING" an election. Those emails had nothing to do with the way the people voted in each state. Those emails had nothing to do with the election officials of each state.

Those emails were the private conversations within the party and had nothing to do with the electorate.

Sure, the DNC didnt want bernie as their nominee, but so what? The RNC didnt and still doesnt want DRUMPF.

I think , you better invest in a large supply of kleenex tissues cause you have 90 days before you get "TORE up from the FLOOR up" on this board on election night.

Take heed from morelocks absence from the presidential race commentary, even she knows this isnt going to end well for Drumpf.

TOS.
Watch some videos of people lining up on the streets to cheer for Trump as he is going to a rally.

He is a rock star.

Good luck trying to tear him down.

Because nobody has been able to do that yet.