Republicans & Democrats

BrownArmy

He CLAIMED Trump was a liar.

He CLAIMED there was proof.

But he never showed the proof.

I asked for it.

And you come on here and claim he proved it.

He didn't.

If you don't understand why Trump is a liar, you either haven't been paying attention, or you're so high on the Trump Kool-Aid that you can't tell reality from fiction.

Guy, it's not our responsibility to completely delineate for you how Trump is a liar.

Even if we did (some of us have), you'd spin it.

I don't have time for that.

Your lips are stained with ORANGE TRUMP flavored Kool-Aid.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If you don't understand why Trump is a liar, you either haven't been paying attention, or you're so high on the Trump Kool-Aid that you can't tell reality from fiction.

Guy, it's not our responsibility to completely delineate for you how Trump is a liar.

Even if we did (some of us have), you'd spin it.

I don't have time for that.

Your lips are stained with ORANGE TRUMP flavored Kool-Aid.
What did Trump lie about again?

I must have missed that part.

BrownArmy

What did Trump lie about again?

I must have missed that part.

Soooo many things.

You write like a Hillary supporter: no, she didn't lie, you're mistaken.

Again, if we need to explain Trump's lies to you, than you already have Stockholm syndrome, and nothing we say will matter.

You can't be told what the Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself.

Seriously? If your position is that Trump has never told a lie, then you're knee-deep in your own...

MAKAVELI

Soooo many things.

You write like a Hillary supporter: no, she didn't lie, you're mistaken.

Again, if we need to explain Trump's lies to you, than you already have Stockholm syndrome, and nothing we say will matter.

You can't be told what the Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself.

Seriously? If your position is that Trump has never told a lie, then you're knee-deep in your own...
Oh he's not knee deep. It's up to his nose.;)

rickyb

"“The liberals and the Democrats are in many ways more dangerous than the right wing,” he said. “Repression and neoliberalism are more effectively instituted by Democrats such as Bill and Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama." mumia abu jamal

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Canadian votes matter!
In Canada and

Canada Sucks - Obama.jpg

dziba191

Nobody can make the trumper look bad.....he does a more than adequate job all by himself. If you can really watch the way he acts....the things he says... and still be willing to vote for him... you deserve all you will get if he is elected

rickyb

Nobody can make the trumper look bad.....he does a more than adequate job all by himself. If you can really watch the way he acts....the things he says... and still be willing to vote for him... you deserve all you will get if he is elected
ditto for hillary.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats
memberlisrs.jpg

After disappearing for a couple of weeks, the hacker “Guccifer 2.0” returned late this afternoon to provide a new headache for Democrats.

In a post to his WordPress blog, the vandal--who previously provided nearly 20,000 Democratic National Committee e-mails to Wikileaks--uploaded an Excel file that includes the cell phone numbers and private e-mail addresses of nearly every Democratic member of the House of Representatives.

The Excel file also includes similar contact information for hundreds of congressional staff members (chiefs of staff, press secretaries, legislative directors, schedulers) and campaign personnel.

In announcing the leak of the document, “Guccifer 2.0” reported that the spreadsheet was stolen during a hack of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “As you see I wasn’t wasting my time! It was even easier than in the case of the DNC breach,” the hacker wrote.

Along with the Excel file, “Guccifer 2.0” also uploaded documents that included the account names and passwords for an assortment of subscription services used by
g2logotype.jpg
the DCCC, from Lexis-Nexis to Glenn Beck’s web site (password: nutbag).

rickyb

so i was listening to the ralph nader radio hour and he was interviewing a republican congressman.

the congressman said they only work maybe 120 days a year, those days are part time hours. they spend half of the time at work raising money or legalized bribery. he said any other job where you spend half the time not doing your job, you'd be fired.

he only got 10 cosignors or whatever. and teh republicans are ostracizing him

Stop Act - David Jolly for Congress

Last edited:

newfie

so i was listening to the ralph nader radio hour and he was interviewing a republican congressman.

the congressman said they only work maybe 120 days a year, those days are part time hours. they spend half of the time at work raising money or legalized bribery. he said any other job where you spend half the time not doing your job, you'd be fired.

he only got 10 cosignors or whatever. and teh republicans are ostracizing him

Stop Act - David Jolly for Congress

thus why Trump supporters are excited at the thought of "draining the swamp"

rickyb

thus why Trump supporters are excited at the thought of "draining the swamp"
im sure it will take more than just trump to do that. i wouldnt be suprised if trump somehow got elected that things are pretty much the same as before. he might just be a little less corrupt than hillary.

newfie

I agree I would rather vote for someone that has memorized exactly what I want to hear and regurgitates it back to me so I feel better about myself. God help us if we ever find a politician that actually tells you what he is thinking.

upload_2016-10-28_12-11-17.png

newfie

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats
memberlisrs.jpg

After disappearing for a couple of weeks, the hacker “Guccifer 2.0” returned late this afternoon to provide a new headache for Democrats.

In a post to his WordPress blog, the vandal--who previously provided nearly 20,000 Democratic National Committee e-mails to Wikileaks--uploaded an Excel file that includes the cell phone numbers and private e-mail addresses of nearly every Democratic member of the House of Representatives.

The Excel file also includes similar contact information for hundreds of congressional staff members (chiefs of staff, press secretaries, legislative directors, schedulers) and campaign personnel.

In announcing the leak of the document, “Guccifer 2.0” reported that the spreadsheet was stolen during a hack of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “As you see I wasn’t wasting my time! It was even easier than in the case of the DNC breach,” the hacker wrote.

Along with the Excel file, “Guccifer 2.0” also uploaded documents that included the account names and passwords for an assortment of subscription services used by
g2logotype.jpg
the DCCC, from Lexis-Nexis to Glenn Beck’s web site (password: nutbag).

I would think most hackers would be liberals yet the democrats are so screwed up its a hacker tag team on their behinds.