Republicans & Democrats

Turdferguson

Just a turd
your righteous hissy fit has been noted.

I think the point of it would be that we can possibly go through life without putting our sexual preferences to the fore front? My being straight does not have to be discussed. your being gay is the same. keep it in the bedroom where it belongs.

Calm down.
I was messing with him.
Y'all take this stuff way to seriously .
And if it offends you that I am not posting serious responses. put me on ignore

Sportello

Oh Lord, what a duffus.
No, they are equal and just live their lives.
I do support Marriage being eliminated and replaced with a Civil Union which allows all people to marry another human being regardless of race, religion or sexual preference.
That's up to the States to decide, doofus.

Or decided law, depending.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's up to the States to decide, doofus.

Or decided law, depending.
You seem mistaken in thinking I posted that this wasn't a State Government decision.

It would be a rare occurrence for me to think anything should be decided by the National Central government.

Sportello

You seem mistaken in thinking I posted that this wasn't a State Government decision.

It would be a rare occurrence for me to think anything should be decided by the National Central government.
This is pretty much decided Federal law, or NCg, as you call it.

I still believe in three branches with distinct powers. It has been adjudicated.

That precedence may end soon. We are entering uncharted waters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More stupidity from the sore losers.
65 Million Americans Should Threaten to Not Pay Taxes

The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins the presidency with fewer votes than a Democrat for the third time in our era, we won’t pay taxes to the federal government. No taxation without representation!

moreluck

golden ticket member
More stupidity from the sore losers.

The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins the presidency with fewer votes than a Democrat for the third time in our era, we won’t pay taxes to the federal government. No taxation without representation!
Cry babies, pacifier sucking infants, wasted wads of living cells, basement dwelling poop shoots............

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Good news folks .
They have finally found a cure for BDS .
Unfortunately all they did was a name change , it's called Russia now.

rickyb

"
The Democratic Party leadership cannot face, and certainly cannot publicly admit, that its callous betrayal of the working and middle class triggered a nationwide revolt that resulted in the election of Trump. It has been pounded since President Barack Obama took office, losing 68 seats in the House, 12 seats in the Senate and 10 governorships. It lost more than 1,000 elected positions between 2008 and 2012 nationwide. Since 2010, Republicans have replaced 900 Democratic state legislators. If this was a real party, the entire leadership would be sacked. But it is not a real party. It is the shell of a party propped up by corporate money and hyperventilating media.

The Democratic Party must maintain the fiction of liberalism just as the Republican Party must maintain the fiction of conservatism. These two parties, however, belong to one party—the corporate party. They will work in concert, as seen by the alliance between Republican leaders such as McCain and Democratic leaders such as Sen. Chuck Schumer, to get rid of Trump, silence all dissent, enrich the war industry and promote the farce they call democracy." - chris hedges

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the same people who dont like trump want an Obama third term. so they think trump is a dictator but they want to keep electing the same person over and over. you see the irony

rickyb

the same people who dont like trump want an Obama third term. so they think trump is a dictator but they want to keep electing the same person over and over. you see the irony
yep these people dont understand. personally i think trump is worse than obama and more of an authoritarian but they should both be in jail not president.

wkmac

"Growing numbers of Republicans showed discomfort Monday over obliterating President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul without having a replacement to show voters. Hoping to capitalize on the jitters, Democrats staged a late-night Senate talk-a-thon to condemn the GOP push."

Some Republicans hesitant to repeal Obamacare without replacement

Personal Prediction: ObamaCare goes no where but rather small changes are made with ObamaCare largely staying in tact, even under another name created to make the public think republicans actually did something. And the public will likely fall for it too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democratic Senator Touts Debunked WaPo Power Grid Story In DHS Confirmation Hearing [VIDEO]

New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan appeared to be unaware during a Senate confirmation hearing on Tuesday that a Washington Post story about Russian hacking into the Vermont power grid has been completely debunked and retracted.
Hassan, who took office this month after serving as governor of New Hampshire, showed no indication during the questioning that she was aware that The Post’s story has been found to be “fake news.”

She continued her statement based on the premise that the Russian government had targeted and infiltrated Vermont’s power grid.
Hassan seemed clueless about any of those developments in the story.

newfie

Democratic Senator Touts Debunked WaPo Power Grid Story In DHS Confirmation Hearing [VIDEO]

New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan appeared to be unaware during a Senate confirmation hearing on Tuesday that a Washington Post story about Russian hacking into the Vermont power grid has been completely debunked and retracted.
Hassan, who took office this month after serving as governor of New Hampshire, showed no indication during the questioning that she was aware that The Post’s story has been found to be “fake news.”

She continued her statement based on the premise that the Russian government had targeted and infiltrated Vermont’s power grid.
Hassan seemed clueless about any of those developments in the story.

her talking points are not being updated frequently enough