Republicans & Democrats

804brown

Thats NOT what it is all about , moreluck. Republicans "claim" homosexuality is a "choice", and ROB PORTMAN said the same thing for MANY YEARS in his political career.

In his statement however, PORTMAN now claims his son(s) were BORN that way, and knew they were gay as long as they can remember.

That conflicts with both the GOP talking points and the extreme religious right and also includes the phoney christians (wink).

For decades now, the GOP continues to hide "their" gays and those that enter the political arena say whatever is popular to the masses until it affects them at home.

Everyone of them pretends to be committed to god and the bible, yet, runs away from it when "outed".

All PORTMAN showed, was that his committment to GOD was a lie, and that he puts his sons interests in front of that of "his" lord.

Hypocrites.

Plain and simple.

Watch out Island, you may have to like Homosexuals after all, your party is leading the way.

peace

TOS

I bet romney knew this fact and THAT WHY he wasnt picked for veep!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I bet romney knew this fact and THAT WHY he wasnt picked for veep!!

Exactly. Thats the bigger picture. Unlike in 2008 when Palin wasnt properly vetted, the last thing Romney wanted was a running mate who "claimed" to be a moral christian, and then in the last 3 months, the country find out his children are gay.

Palin showed Romney what NOT TO DO in 2012 even though, no matter what Romney did, he was doomed to lose.

Romneys people knew about his son(s) and they knew they couldnt work around it. If Mother Jones found out, the rest of america was sure to follow.

You are spot on BROWN.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats NOT what it is all about , moreluck.

IT IS what it's about for me. I can only care what I think myself.....don't care and am not responsible for what others think or believe.

You can't say that's not what it's all about for me......because for me, it is!!

You have your own opinion,,,,,don't try to take over mine.

upsgrunt

"Admitted" to ?? IS there a prosecution?? I think the people changing the law are making the ASSUMPTION about those elderly black people .

Admitted to and prosecuted,
: Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November | Fox News

but keep telling yourself there is no problem. Do ya THINK maybe if it were required to show an ID that this wouldn't have happened?
My favorite line is the part where she claims " there isn't anything wrong with it".

804brown

pretender

They can vote on Wizard of Oz or MLK day....I don't care,but they gotta have a picture ID.....period. That's the only fair way to do it.

One vote for one person and that's all.

It would be nice if they also could name the Vice Presidential candidate, and knew at least a few members of the Supreme Court...

wkmac

Did this weekend's CPAC display a monumental shift within the conservative movement that could have ramifications in elective politics?

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. — Cleta Mitchell, a D.C. lawyer who successfully led the charge to keep the LGBT conservative group GOProud out of the Conservative Political Action Conference for the past two years, is finding out what it means to lose a hard-fought battle.
Mitchell and the National Organization for Marriage's Brian Brown looked down from a stage at the annual, signature conservative conference whose social values they'd fought to defend to find they'd lost their troops.
"We are treated as if we are bigots," Brown complained to a largely empty room, assembled for a panel dedicated to discussing the bullying they and other conservatives say they face from the Obama administration.
An hour later, speaking to a packed room at another CPAC panel about increasing tolerance in the party, GOProud executive director Jimmy LaSalvia basically agreed.
"We have tolerated something in our movement for far too long: anti-gay bigotry," LaSalvia said. "Let me be clear, I do not believe that just because someone opposes same-sex marriage that that automatically makes them a homophobe. But there are, however, a few. There are a few in our movement who just don't like gay people. In 2013, that just isn't OK in America anymore."

At CPAC, The Marriage Fight Is Over

moreluck

golden ticket member
35k4sux.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's another wonderful Republican politician to parade around in front of america.

Ex-Oregon governor candidate charged in Facebook IPO fraud - Yahoo! Finance

Amazing how this party still exists. Corruption is bringing them down, and yet, the faithful all hang on until the impact the ground together.

peace

TOS

BrownArmy

How do you know who the elderly black folk were going to cast their vote for, or are you assuming, because of their race, that their vote would automatically go to Obama?
It's your "non-existing" problems that admitted to casting multiple votes; is that not fraud?

Doesn't matter who they vote for, let's not impede their vote.

wkmac

According to Bob Dole

“Reagan couldn’t have made it,” Dole said, adding he too would also have faced challenges in today’s Republican Party.
Instead of operating day-to-day in a nonelection year, the national party should focus on broader plans to rehabilitate itself after the losses of 2012, the former Kansas lawmaker said.
“I think they ought to put a sign on the national committee doors that says ‘Closed for repairs’ until New Year’s Day next year. Spend that time going over ideas and positive agendas,” Dole, who was the Republican nominee for president in 1996, said on “Fox News Sunday.”

Bob Dole Says the GOP Should be Closed for Repairs

Upsmule

Bob Dole....whoever, does it really matter who says what about what party? Is it really any secret that both are :censored2: up and out for themselves? There's one group of Americans, of all colors and races that are sick and tired of both...yet they are demonized and insulted as "tea-baggers" and racist obstructionists.