Republicans & Democrats

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After Voting No On Gun Bill, Heitkamp Returned Ex-Obama Chief Of Staff’s Donation

"I want my money back,"

Bill Daley, the former chief of staff to President Barack Obama, penned a passionate op-ed piece last month in the Washington Post in which he demanded that Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) return his campaign contribution following her opposition to gun control legislation — a request the conservative Democrat evidently obliged.

In this week's cover story for The New Republic, Alec MacGillis wrote that Heitkamp returned Daley's $2,500 donation for her successful 2012 campagin just days after the op-ed was published. The money was returned with no note.

I wonder if he will update his tax returns......hmmm.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2v1n7lt.jpg

wkmac

Well in the interest of Fair and Balance along with bi-partisan information.

I've no doubt if one were to dig into the democrats deep enough, one could just as easily assemble an equally as disgusting of a list. But for those here who advocate voting for these 2 worthless lifeforms as an almost religious experience, seems to me the outcome of your handy work is rather revealing about you.

Maybe one day people will wake up and finally realize what democrats and republicans really are and it will be full acceptable if not expected that good people smash democrats and republicans like the cock roaches they really are.